Nudism and its possibilities

Which scenario looks more exciting?

• Seeing his wife and the bull naked at ordinary times

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Seeing his wife and the bull touching and kissing naked

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Seeing his wife sore and dirty after sex

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Standing naked in front of your wife and bull while they watch your penis grow

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
When ever me and my ex wife and a few exgfs went on holiday we always looked for naked or clothes optional beaches. With the exwife it was the fact other men could look at her fully naked but the exgfs it was definitely the flirting side. Watching other guys having a sly wank or in some cases openly crouched in front of her pussy frantically wanking

Last edited:
Early in our marriage we went to a nudist camp. I went for a walk. Came back and there was a guy with a big thick cocks crouching down talking to my wife who was seated... Nothing happened... But it was hot...
We also visit nudist resorts. They are great because everyone sees my little cock and the men know she needs a big one. She gets hit on all the time whether I am with her or not.

The last time we went I would say "Hi" to every woman I saw. Not one of them said "Hi" back. My wife told me it was because of my small dick.

We also visit nudist resorts. They are great because everyone sees my little cock and the men know she needs a big one. She gets hit on all the time whether I am with her or not.

• Haha
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Going with my girlfriend in a nudist resort, me being caged. Makes very clear to other people who we are...