Null

There is nothing sexier than watching you beautiful wife's face as another mans cock slowly slides inside her pussy. You know exactly how her pussy feels and you know what his cock is feeling. It is extremely sexy when he has a larger cock and she KNOWs it is not her husband. The look on her face says everything about how her pussy is feeling...so fucking hot!! I would love to be the one that makes your wife realize loves to be a naughty girl

There is nothing sexier than watching you beautiful wife's face as another mans cock slowly slides inside her pussy. You know exactly how her pussy feels and you know what his cock is feeling. It is extremely sexy when he has a larger cock and she KNOWs it is not her husband. The look on her face says everything about how her pussy is feeling...so fucking hot!! I would love to be the one that makes your wife realize loves to be a naughty girl
though I've only watched on occasion I totally agree. the only thing better for me is not being allowed to watch and my mind wandering while I know she's having sex with a lover. And of course the description afterwards when I finally get to be with my wife.

Reactions: mature cpl