Number of previous...

Hi, me and the Mrs had the chat about previous partners. She's said she's only been with 10 men since she was 17 (she's 45) I'm 40.

My number is 10 by coincidence.. only because I didn't start till late.(22 when I had my first)

Is it a general rule that women's numbers should be doubled and men's halved?

Genuine question.. Just something I've wondered.

Not really its a 50 50 thing. It all depends how you were growing up for me i started early at 16 and i had exes that had lower than me. In the end its all about personality and if your very sexually active

I started at about 16 but do considered myself below average on experience. Married young to, (20) and my count is 6, assuming you meant just women. Wife was much more active, she lost her virginity at 14 and before we were married she had 17 partners. Counting me since we have been married she has had 23 partners so her total to date is 40. So definitely I would have a long way to get to half of what she has had....lol.

Reactions: spin418 and Hotmes
My wife was wild when she was younger, started early and after a short first marriage did whatever and whom ever she wanted! Her official count is very high double digits, maybe even reaching the 100th guy award. 20 plus years of being single and 4-10 guys per year, maybe it’s even higher than her rough (and she likes it a little rough) estimate.

My count is three figures, that is three very different woman’s figures. My two wife’s and one short fling in between my marriages. I have no intention of ever having my count go to number 4!

This is us…

View attachment 2014 Squirting Pawg.mp4