Odd bed fellows!!

gacple1960

Dec 29, 2020
A story about two different odd bed fellows if wife.

The first happened years back. We played spades pretty regular with me and wife and two of her good friends. One of the friends ended up
moving a good bit away and you just couldn't play team spades with three people. One day we were at one of her family gatherings and we
were talking about playing spades and a step brother (distant as we only saw at these gatherings) overheard our conversation and told us he
loves to play spades with us. She is one not to hurt anyone's feelings so she said sure and took his number down.

When we got home she called her friend and told her we had another spades partner and then she in turned called Michael and asked did he want
to come over and play that night. So she set everything up and we actually had a good time. After Michael left she was talking to her friend Elaine and
told her that Michael was divorced and she could set her up with him. This got a quick no from Elaine and then a if you did not notice he is ugly (this
from a lady that was not a prize at all) Well things rocked along and one night Elaine left early and she jokingly mentioned she had tried to set Elaine
up with him. He replied no thanks she is not very attractive and then added if you are going to set me up with someone then set me up with someone
that looks like you.

So again things rocked on a while and one night it was brought up that we would not be playing next week as I was going on a fishing/camping trip.
Michael started asking questions about where I went , what did I fish for, did we stay in tents. i explained we had a a cabin on a lake. This brought a
if you ever need someone else to go I would love to. Of course the wife jumped on that after he left telling me with him being divorced and no one to
hang out with I should ask does he want to go. Of course after talking to the other guys and them having no issues I asked him and he quickly took me
up on the offer. We had a good bit to drink Friday night and then fished most of Saturday. On Sunday I was paired with Michael and we ent out on the
boat and got caught in a hell of a thunderstorm so we headed back to the cabin where we could get changed. Changing in the same room I could not
help but notice that when he took his clothes off that he had the fattest cock I had ever seen.

Nothing was said and we got back home Sunday afternoon and she wanted to know all about our trip and how Michael fit in. Told her all about it and
then told her me and Michael got caught in a thunderstorm and ad to go back to change. She kind of gave me a hands up and a doesn't that happen all
the time. I replied yea but I was going to tell you about something that made this time way different. I said you know how I told you the cabin is one big
room and she replied yes. I said well me and Michael both had to change at the same time. Again she said and?/ as if asking what made it different. I said
Michael has the fattest thickest cock I have ever seen. This got a oh my god wait what were you doing looking at Michaels dick. I said we changed and it was
just kind of natural. She just shook her head and laughed.

Later that night in bed when we started messing around she said how big was Michael. I told her like I said bigger than I have ever seen. She said big and long
and I replied well I don't know about long as he was soft but he was huge. So of course she said how big. So I made a half circle with my thumb and finger and
she said no way. We went back and forth and she said do your fingers like that again and put them around you so I did and there was a lot of room. This got
another no way from her. This got a damn he has to be huge. So I quit talking and started messing with her some more but she did not want to let it go. She said
if he is that big why do you think he got a divorce from his wife. I laughed and said well it sure was not that she wasn't getting enough. Things rocked along till
the next week when we played spades and on more than once occasion I saw her checking him out. And to this point she had been very stand offish with him
but she kept touching his arm and being very nice to him. Elaine mentioned she had to head out as she had a early day and for the first time she was yea you do
probably need to get to bed girl.

So she left and the wife said lets go to the den and talk instead of sitting in here. Again she kept glancing at his crotch, I guess trying to picture it or figure it out.
So she started on the Michael have you found anyone to date yet and he replied no. She asked and what kind of woman are you looking for and Michael said like
I said the other month one like you that has the looks and then looked at me and said pardon me but one with a body like yours. She smiled and said thank you.
She was not going to leave it alone and asked was he looking for a girlfriend or just a friend with benefits. Michael said I am not sure what that is. She laughed and
said well you know what a girlfriend is so a friend with benefits is just that it is someone you can get together with to have a good time. He looked at her puzzled
and said that is kind of the same thing isn't it. She laughed and kind or roller her eyes and said Michael a friend with benefits is just someone you can go to for sex
with no commitments. He laughed and said oh I would really like one of those.

I knew she wanted to offer but was not sure how to go about it. So she said well if you could pick a friend with benefits then what type of woman would you look for
and without hesitation he said one just like you. She laughed and said so I am girlfriend material and I am friend with benefit material. He got this big smile and said
you would definitely be friend with benefit material. She was a little flustered because she did not know what to say so she said I have to get something to drink do
either of you want anything. She was gone a few minutes and while gone had went and changed from jeans and blouse to terry cloth shorts and a tank top. The shorts
were pretty short showing a little bit of the cheeks of her ass. He spoke up and said you look a whole lot better in those shorts. She again thanked him! She looked
over at me and then Michael and asked had he ever done Fireball shots. He told her yea but it has been a long time and asked did we have any. She told me to go get
it..

I brought it back with shot glasses and we all took one. She shook her head saying that's strong. He said lets do another and she told him for me and him to do another.
I think Michael kind of knew where this was going because he looked at her and said I thought shots were done off of each other. She said that is called body shots. He
said then lets do a body shot. She was all for that and said well y'[all will have to do both off me because I am sure you don't want to do one off each other. This got a
oh hell no from both of us. So I grabbed the stuff up off of coffee table and said okay lay on the table. She laughed and said wait we have not even talked about where
we are going to do them at. I said we will do the first off your navel. She laughed and said I am not doing a shot off of y'alls hairy navel and then said plus Michael I am
sure doesn't want to do one from the same place you just licked. I replied okay I will do your navel so Michael where do you want to do yours. He got a big smile across
his face and he said I want to do mine from between her tits. She was trying to not be so enthusiastic so she said okay but I keep my bra on and then looked down her tank
top said even though it is kind of shear.

So I did mine and kind of took my time and drew it out. She then sat up and said well I guess I need to get rid of this and took her tank top off. She laid back and said okay
how do we want to do this to keep from getting it all over me. So without waiting for a answer she squeezed her tits together giving him a pocket to lick the shot out of. So
Michael poured it in the crevice of her tit sand immediately started licking it out. I mean had his tongue all over her tits. He finished and she laughed and said well I can say
I have never had anyone get every drop of the shot. She sat back up and said well I am not doing two shots so y'all decided who I do one with. I said Michael is the guest do
it with him. She stood up and said well I don't think I need to go there yet so Michael are you okay with me doing a shot through a kiss with you. He smiled and said sure.
She told him to sit on the couch and she straddled his lap and took the shot and poured it in his mouth and started kissing him and really swapping tongue with him. This
went on for a few minutes and I noticed the last little bit she was grinding down against his crotch.

She finally got up and looked down right at his crotch and smiled. Look like there was a lot going on down there. Her nipples were rock hard and pushing against the thin bra.
She then said okay guys I can not do many more shots and looked at me and asked did I want to do one. I told her no to let Michael go again. She liked my answer and said
okay Michael where do you want to do this one. I think at this point he knew he was going to fuck her so he reached up and rubbed his hand against her mound and said right
here. She had a one track mind and she wanted it to happen soon so she said okay with or without panties. He smiled and said without panties of course and you can also
take the bra off. She told me to go get a towel and when I walked back in he was sucking on her nipples. She spread the towel out and then slid the shorts and panties off and
laid down on the table. He was about to pour the shot between her legs when she stopped him and said they may burn down there so whey dont you put it on my boobs and
lick it off and then you can lick down there without a shot.

So he poured it over her nipples and spent a lot of time licking it off. He had got on his knees down beside her and she let her hand fall off to the side and I saw her reach for
him and she immediately said oh my god you are huge. he moved down her belly and started licking her and had put his hand on the inside of her thighs and was holding her where he could get as far down as he wanted. He then stood up and started undoing his jeans and took them off along with his undershorts. As soon as she got a glimpse of it
the first thing she said was holy shit you are huge. Michael said well I am sure you already knew that and looked over at me and smiled. He then moved to the ned of the coffee table above her head and put his hands on each side of her hips and bent down and started licking her again. This put his cock right in her face and she did not hesitate on taking him in her mouth. She was struggling but got most in her mouth. But she again had a one track mind and wanted that thing inside her.

So she suggested we go to the bedroom and off we went . Michael had been through this before and told her she might want to get some lube. She said I promise you I do not
need any. So she got back up in the middle of the bed and Michael followed her up and got between her legs. She reached down and guided him in and he started slow and got inside her and then slid completely out and told her tell me what you want. She had her arms wrapped around him and kind of gave that what look to him and Michael said tell
me what you want me to do. She said Michael please fuck me. He still held back and told her you can do better than that. He said tell me in detail what you want me to do. So
she told him Michael please fuck me with that huge cock. He slid back into her and on about the third stroke he was buried in her. In all of our years I had never heard her so loud and so vocal and the words coming out of her mouth. He was not a two minute man for sure and he did a great job on her. She talked him into staying a while and he obliged her and fucked her again before he left.

In between sessions we got to talk and Michael said so are you my new friend with benefits and she said oh yea and anytime you want it. He had her hooked and he knew it so he
asked what if I get horny and hubby is not home and she said he will understand. For at least a year Michael fucked her at least once a week and sometimes more. It would not be
uncommon for him to call her and tell her on her way home from work stop by. Even a few times he went by and picked her up at lunch and they went to the park for her to give him a blow job. He finally took a job out in California and did not come back for a couple of years until his dad passed. He got intown and made the arrangements and she did not ask she told him while you are in town you are staying with us. Was kind of weird that a hour after buried his dad he was in our bed fucking my wife. He stayed a couple of days and the pretty much fucked nonstop!!

Loved reading this hope your wife has found another guy to share the benefits with😈
Years back I had to go to Orlando for a conference and the wife decided to go with me. A mini vacation so to speak. We got there and got checked in and ended up down in the lounge/bar and found out that the hotel we were in was also hosting a army ranger reunion so there was guys everywhere so to speak. We got to talking to one of the rangers and found out this was a 40th reunion so that meant most all of the guys were 60 plus. Wife made a comment to the guy talking to us that if all these guys were over sixty they have really taken care of themselves. Of course there was some that looked their age but a lot looked no where close to that.

Now at the time wife was thirty six so that meant a lot of these guys were close to thirty years older than her. Of course she had to ask if none of the wives came to the reunion and the guy laughed and said oh no too much drinking and too much bs for the wives. Well we spent the next hour or so talking to him and he introduced us to some of his buddies and some how we ended up going to dinner with a group of them. Was me and my little petite wife and nine "older" guys. But by the end of the evening it was like we were with a bunch of old friends. We found out that Carl our new friend had been a Major General and you could tell the other guys really respected him just from the conversations.

We got back to the hotel about ten and he invited us back to the lounge. I had a early conference meeting but she wanted to go for a while so we went. By that time they had a band and they were playing some pretty upbeat music. Carl asked were we dancers and I told him I was not but that she loved to dance. He said well I can not dance to this stuff but named a couple of the guys that were the dancers in the group and called out to a black guy to come to the table and he said Isaac dance with this pretty lady as she likes to dance. He took her on the floor and Carl was right he was a dancer for sure. She was having a great time for sure. A slow dance finally was played and Carl said now this I can do and asked was it okay to ask her to dance. I told him absolutely.

It was nothing sexual but he held her close and had her smiling. This was the way the next hour or so was as Isaac would dance the fast numbers and Carl would slow dance with her. As a slow dance was starting Isaac came over and said sir would you mind if I danced this one with this pretty lady. Carl said I will give you one dance to win her over and if you don't succeed then you have lost your chance. They laughed and he walked off with her and Carl kind of slapped at my arm and said you better watch this one he is a smooth one and the ladies man. I kind of laughed and said oh I am in trouble because she gives in easy to the smooth ones. So I watched them dance and sure enough Isaac was telling her something and I saw his hand drop down to her butt. She did not move it and it stayed there during the dance. He brought her back to the table and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said thank you little lady.

She wanted to go out and get some fresh air and Carl walked out with us. We sat down on a bench talking and Carl patted her on the upper thigh and said hubby told me that you give in to the smooth talkers and I told him to watch Isaac. She laughed and said oh yea he is a smooth one. So Carl asked her did she like that as hubby had said. This time she patted him on the leg and said all the ladies like to appreciated and made a fuss over. Carl was seeing where he could push it when he told her when he saw Isaac put his hand down on that pretty little butt he thought he was going to have to go out and pull rank on him. She laughed and said Carl I am a big girl and I kind of liked it. He again patted her leg and said that is good to know.

We talked about going up to the room but of Carl quickly talked us out of it saying he needed at least one more dance. So we went back in and Isaac was dancing with another lady so we just sat until a slow dance started up and Carl grabbed her by the hand and took her on the floor. It did not take ten seconds until his hand was cupping her butt and holding her close.. He was talking to her and she was smiling. They came off the floor and she gave me a smile and raised her eyebrows. We sat down and she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and told him she enjoyed that dance. Carl had a big smile and said oh I did also little lady. Her eyes looked down at his crotch and she smiled and said I could tell that you enjoyed it.

She then asked was I ready to go to the room and I told her only if she was. So we started to get up and Carl said I think I am calling it a night to and walked out with us. Once in the elevator Carl asked what floor and I told him eighth. He said he was on the fifth. When the elevator stopped on the fifth he said would the two of you like to come see the suite I have as it is very nice. She quickly answered sure. So we followed him to his room which was a two room suite with a huge front room and a bigger bedroom with a huge jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. She was like oh wow how nice and said I have never seen a tub in a room like that and that thing is huge. Carl then said well little lady you are welcome to use it anytime you want to. I knew she knew exactly where he was trying to take the conversation while trying to be nice.

We went back to the front room and he showed her his view which was a lot nicer than what we had. We stood for a minute talking when he told her are you sure you don't want to use that big jacuzzi tub . She laughed and said don't tempt me. He then said well it is big enough for both you and hubby to get in it. She laughed and said that thing is huge it would hold all three of us. Carl spoke and up and said he was game if we were. She laughed and put her finger up to his lips and said I think you are having naughty thoughts and told him not tonight though and leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We headed to the elevator and up to our room and I asked her why she didn't take him up on his offer. She told me she did not know what I thought about it. I pulled her to me and kissed her and told her I would not mind seeing Carl and Isaac both fuck her. She smiled and said Isaac told her while dancing that slow dance if she wanted to try a black guy he was her guy. I asked and what happened with Carl on that last dance and she smiled and said he got hard!

Reactions: Insatiable
Years back I had to go to Orlando for a conference and the wife decided to go with me. A mini vacation so to speak. We got there and got checked in and ended up down in the lounge/bar and found out that the hotel we were in was also hosting a army ranger reunion so there was guys everywhere so to speak. We got to talking to one of the rangers and found out this was a 40th reunion so that meant most all of the guys were 60 plus. Wife made a comment to the guy talking to us that if all these guys were over sixty they have really taken care of themselves. Of course there was some that looked their age but a lot looked no where close to that.

Now at the time wife was thirty six so that meant a lot of these guys were close to thirty years older than her. Of course she had to ask if none of the wives came to the reunion and the guy laughed and said oh no too much drinking and too much bs for the wives. Well we spent the next hour or so talking to him and he introduced us to some of his buddies and some how we ended up going to dinner with a group of them. Was me and my little petite wife and nine "older" guys. But by the end of the evening it was like we were with a bunch of old friends. We found out that Carl our new friend had been a Major General and you could tell the other guys really respected him just from the conversations.

We got back to the hotel about ten and he invited us back to the lounge. I had a early conference meeting but she wanted to go for a while so we went. By that time they had a band and they were playing some pretty upbeat music. Carl asked were we dancers and I told him I was not but that she loved to dance. He said well I can not dance to this stuff but named a couple of the guys that were the dancers in the group and called out to a black guy to come to the table and he said Isaac dance with this pretty lady as she likes to dance. He took her on the floor and Carl was right he was a dancer for sure. She was having a great time for sure. A slow dance finally was played and Carl said now this I can do and asked was it okay to ask her to dance. I told him absolutely.

It was nothing sexual but he held her close and had her smiling. This was the way the next hour or so was as Isaac would dance the fast numbers and Carl would slow dance with her. As a slow dance was starting Isaac came over and said sir would you mind if I danced this one with this pretty lady. Carl said I will give you one dance to win her over and if you don't succeed then you have lost your chance. They laughed and he walked off with her and Carl kind of slapped at my arm and said you better watch this one he is a smooth one and the ladies man. I kind of laughed and said oh I am in trouble because she gives in easy to the smooth ones. So I watched them dance and sure enough Isaac was telling her something and I saw his hand drop down to her butt. She did not move it and it stayed there during the dance. He brought her back to the table and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said thank you little lady.

She wanted to go out and get some fresh air and Carl walked out with us. We sat down on a bench talking and Carl patted her on the upper thigh and said hubby told me that you give in to the smooth talkers and I told him to watch Isaac. She laughed and said oh yea he is a smooth one. So Carl asked her did she like that as hubby had said. This time she patted him on the leg and said all the ladies like to appreciated and made a fuss over. Carl was seeing where he could push it when he told her when he saw Isaac put his hand down on that pretty little butt he thought he was going to have to go out and pull rank on him. She laughed and said Carl I am a big girl and I kind of liked it. He again patted her leg and said that is good to know.

We talked about going up to the room but of Carl quickly talked us out of it saying he needed at least one more dance. So we went back in and Isaac was dancing with another lady so we just sat until a slow dance started up and Carl grabbed her by the hand and took her on the floor. It did not take ten seconds until his hand was cupping her butt and holding her close.. He was talking to her and she was smiling. They came off the floor and she gave me a smile and raised her eyebrows. We sat down and she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and told him she enjoyed that dance. Carl had a big smile and said oh I did also little lady. Her eyes looked down at his crotch and she smiled and said I could tell that you enjoyed it.

She then asked was I ready to go to the room and I told her only if she was. So we started to get up and Carl said I think I am calling it a night to and walked out with us. Once in the elevator Carl asked what floor and I told him eighth. He said he was on the fifth. When the elevator stopped on the fifth he said would the two of you like to come see the suite I have as it is very nice. She quickly answered sure. So we followed him to his room which was a two room suite with a huge front room and a bigger bedroom with a huge jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. She was like oh wow how nice and said I have never seen a tub in a room like that and that thing is huge. Carl then said well little lady you are welcome to use it anytime you want to. I knew she knew exactly where he was trying to take the conversation while trying to be nice.

We went back to the front room and he showed her his view which was a lot nicer than what we had. We stood for a minute talking when he told her are you sure you don't want to use that big jacuzzi tub . She laughed and said don't tempt me. He then said well it is big enough for both you and hubby to get in it. She laughed and said that thing is huge it would hold all three of us. Carl spoke and up and said he was game if we were. She laughed and put her finger up to his lips and said I think you are having naughty thoughts and told him not tonight though and leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We headed to the elevator and up to our room and I asked her why she didn't take him up on his offer. She told me she did not know what I thought about it. I pulled her to me and kissed her and told her I would not mind seeing Carl and Isaac both fuck her. She smiled and said Isaac told her while dancing that slow dance if she wanted to try a black guy he was her guy. I asked and what happened with Carl on that last dance and she smiled and said he got hard!
Once we got to our room I asked did she want to go back to Carl's room and she was honest when she said you know I do. She then told me if we do will you ask him did he think he could get Isaac to come up and get in with us. So I told sure. She wanted to freshen up so once she was ready we went back down to Carl's floor. As the door opened Carl was waiting on the elevator and he was surprised and told us he decided to just go back down to the bar. So standing there I asked was the jacuzzi offer still open and he said of course. So he started walking back to his room when I stopped and told him she had one request and he asked what that was. So I told him she wanted to get in the jacuzzi with you and Isaac. He got a big smile on his face and said oh we can make that happen. He took her hand and said lets go down and get Isaac.

Got to the bar and he quickly found Isaac and told him to come out to the lobby. Again he was yes sir and walked out with him. Once in the lobby Carl did not waste any time and told Isaac this little lady wants to use my big jacuzzi tub and she wanted me and you to get in with her. Big smile came over his face and he said that's what I am talking about. Carl smiled and said I told her I could make that happen. So we went back up to his room and he started filling it as we stood in the other room talking. He was back and forth checking on it before coming back and saying it is ready. So we all walked to the bedroom. She felt it and said the water feels nice and stood back up and said well you cant get in with your clothes on guys. They were not shy and started undressing. Isaac did stop and asked did he need to keep his boxers on and she laughed and said no not in the tub silly.

Neither of them were huge but it was unusual that Carl was thicker than Isaac She waited till both of them got in and was watching her before she started undressing. And of course she made a show of taking her clothes off for them. Once she was naked they held their hands out to help her step over in the tub. It was still a tub and did not have three places to sit so she kind of got on her knees in the middle of the tub between them. She asked them since they were in a tub did that mean she got to bathe them and Carl said oh yea as long as we get to bathe you. She moved to Carl first and took a washrag and bathed him good including his butt and then had him turn around where she spent a lot of time washing hic cock. She then turned and did the same thing with Isaac. She handed to soap and rag to Isaac and said okay your turn.

They both spent a lot of time washing different parts of her but Isaac spent a lot of time on her ass and Carl spent a lot of time on her tits. She asked me to get the towels and they in turn dried each other off. Once they had her dried off Carl moved her over to the bed and spent the next hour or so doing every thing they could possibly do to her. She loved every minute of it. She sucked both cocks and let both fuck her. They spit roasted her on a couple of occasions. It was about three am when we went back to our room and she was wore out. We were there for four days and luckily they were there for three so she got fucked so many times in those three days. On their last night they had a banquet and then open bar and private party in a room of the hotel. There was five or six of the black guys sitting at a table that saw her tits that she let Isaac show off.

My hope was that we would all end up in somebody's room with all of them but I am pretty sure that Carl over ruled that. The black guys really wanted to see her cute little ass but that did not happen either.

Reactions: Insatiable
Once we got to our room I asked did she want to go back to Carl's room and she was honest when she said you know I do. She then told me if we do will you ask him did he think he could get Isaac to come up and get in with us. So I told sure. She wanted to freshen up so once she was ready we went back down to Carl's floor. As the door opened Carl was waiting on the elevator and he was surprised and told us he decided to just go back down to the bar. So standing there I asked was the jacuzzi offer still open and he said of course. So he started walking back to his room when I stopped and told him she had one request and he asked what that was. So I told him she wanted to get in the jacuzzi with you and Isaac. He got a big smile on his face and said oh we can make that happen. He took her hand and said lets go down and get Isaac.

Got to the bar and he quickly found Isaac and told him to come out to the lobby. Again he was yes sir and walked out with him. Once in the lobby Carl did not waste any time and told Isaac this little lady wants to use my big jacuzzi tub and she wanted me and you to get in with her. Big smile came over his face and he said that's what I am talking about. Carl smiled and said I told her I could make that happen. So we went back up to his room and he started filling it as we stood in the other room talking. He was back and forth checking on it before coming back and saying it is ready. So we all walked to the bedroom. She felt it and said the water feels nice and stood back up and said well you cant get in with your clothes on guys. They were not shy and started undressing. Isaac did stop and asked did he need to keep his boxers on and she laughed and said no not in the tub silly.

Neither of them were huge but it was unusual that Carl was thicker than Isaac She waited till both of them got in and was watching her before she started undressing. And of course she made a show of taking her clothes off for them. Once she was naked they held their hands out to help her step over in the tub. It was still a tub and did not have three places to sit so she kind of got on her knees in the middle of the tub between them. She asked them since they were in a tub did that mean she got to bathe them and Carl said oh yea as long as we get to bathe you. She moved to Carl first and took a washrag and bathed him good including his butt and then had him turn around where she spent a lot of time washing hic cock. She then turned and did the same thing with Isaac. She handed to soap and rag to Isaac and said okay your turn.

They both spent a lot of time washing different parts of her but Isaac spent a lot of time on her ass and Carl spent a lot of time on her tits. She asked me to get the towels and they in turn dried each other off. Once they had her dried off Carl moved her over to the bed and spent the next hour or so doing every thing they could possibly do to her. She loved every minute of it. She sucked both cocks and let both fuck her. They spit roasted her on a couple of occasions. It was about three am when we went back to our room and she was wore out. We were there for four days and luckily they were there for three so she got fucked so many times in those three days. On their last night they had a banquet and then open bar and private party in a room of the hotel. There was five or six of the black guys sitting at a table that saw her tits that she let Isaac show off.

My hope was that we would all end up in somebody's room with all of them but I am pretty sure that Carl over ruled that. The black guys really wanted to see her cute little ass but that did not happen either.
Great story x

Was asked for more detail with the military guys. Over time since we had started playing she had developed a thing for older guys and since our New Orleans trip she had also developed a thing for black guys, specifically older black guys so she had the best of both worlds. When we got back to Carl's room with Isaac in tow she made it pretty plain that she wanted to fuck the both of them. She had no issues undressing in front of them and pretty much let them have their way with her. While I was in my conference the next day she met up with Isaac and they played a good part of the afternoon.

I did not ask and she did not volunteer any information but I kind of think she fucked more than Isaac that afternoon because that evening in the bar she was very popular and had hands all over her all evening. That night also we went back to Carl's room with him and they made love in the same way me and her do. Until he got to where he could no longer travel we would meet up with Carl at different places like Vegas, Miami and New York for mini vacations with everything paid for by Carl. He was married but said many times there was no way he could get at home what he got from my wife.

He seemed to know guys everywhere that we met up with him at and he very freely shared her which she loved. One of the last trips that were made was to Vegas with just her and Carl. They spent five days there and she told me she got fucked a lot in those five days. She came back from that trip with some unbelievable outfits that he bought her, lingerie, dresses and a black skirt and white blouse and when she put it on for me you could literally see the bottom of the cheeks of her ass. She said she wore it when her and Carl and four guys went to a burlesque show. Again she does not tell everything so I can only imagine that she probably fucked all of them that night.

That trip was the very first trip that she came home completely bare as she has always had a trimmed bush. She claims Carl wanted her to shave it but he had told me previously he loved her bush!!

A little different take on the odd bed fellow. At the the time wife was thirty and even though we did a lot of playing including other guys we had not played at all with anyone else in about six months. We were in bed one night messing around and I got to telling her I was missing watching her play and how hot it was and then I told asked her could I go get someone for her to play with and her reaction was that there was no way I was going to find anyone at nearly midnight on a week night. I kept asking her about it and she finally said ok you have thirty minutes and if you come back with someone before the thirty minutes is up I will do it.

I quickly got dressed and took off. I went straight to the home of a young eighteen year old that worked for me. Jerry was always talking at work about how bad he wanted some but was not having any luck. Since it was so late when I knocked on the door he came to the door half dressed and I scared the mess out of him showing up at that time of night. But he asked what was up and I told him to come out on the porch since he lived with a couple of friends. So he came out and again asked me what was up. So I told him all that talking he does about wanting some was he serious and he assured me he was. So I told him to grab some shorts or something to put on and lets go. He di and jumped in my truck and wanted to know what were we going to do and I told him you are going to get some.

He wanted to know who and where we were going to. I just told him to just hold on and we would be there shortly. We pulled into my driveway and Jerry said man this is your house who do you have over here. So I told him no one is here but my wife. He gave this kind of scared look and said okay but you said i was going to get some so what is going on. So I took a minute and said look Jerry it is like this you are going to get some and it is going to be from my wife but you have to keep this quiet. I got the man I can not do anything with your wife. I just man I see you looking at her all the time so don't give me that. So he said yea she is a gorgeous woman but she is not going to do anything with me.

We walked in the house and I told him to hang in the hallway as I went in the bedroom. She was sitting in bed propped up on pillows with covers up to her waist and was still topless. She seen me and laughed and said I did not think you would find anybody this late. I smiled back and said but you are wrong as I did find someone. We went back and forth a few second with her not believing me and then asked well where is he at and I told her right here in the hallway and again this got a you are lying. So I motioned Jerry in and it shocked the hell out of her. She snatched the covers up to her neck and said Jerry is not even old enough. I laughed and told her he had to be eighteen to work for me and then laughed again and said pull the covers back down he saw your tits when he walked in here.

She smiled and pushed the covers back down to her waist because she knew she had to live up to her end of the bargain because I had done my part. She then pushed the covers down and got up and said let me run to the bathroom real quick. As she walked by us Jerry just said oh man she is so hot and has a nice body. He asked me again if I was sure it was okay and I assured him it was and then added this is going to be the best you ever had. She came walking back in and stopped in front of him and said well hey there Jerry and laughed and said I never expected to see you here. She reached for his hands and brought them up and put them on her tits. He took to it and started playing with her tits and telling her they were beautiful.

He just kept at it and she finally smiled at him again and said why don't you suck on my nipples some even having to tell him a short while later don't be so rough sweetie. She finally stopped him and said lets get theses shorts off of you. He was close to six feet but probably went about one eighty and was pretty solid. She slid the shorts down and then hooked her fingers in the waistband of his undershorts and took them off too. He was hard as a rock and sticking straight up. She looked past him over at me and smiled telling me with her eyes that I did good. She asked Jerry did he want to take her panties off which he quickly did. Still down on one knee he kind of looked up at her and told her that she was so hot. He got back up and she moved over next to him and told him to kiss her. He was kind of awkward but she got him into it.

After a few minutes of them kissing she took him by the hand and she backed up and sat on the edge of the bed. She then bent forward and kissed and licked up and down the sides of his cock before moving up and taking most of it in her mouth before eventually getting most all of it in her mouth. He had his eyes closed and was just moaning as sucked him. It was not but a few minutes until he reached down for her and tried to pull away but she had a pretty good grip on her butt and was not letting him go nowhere. He again attempted to move back this time telling her he was about to finish. All she did was grip him a little tighter and you could kind of see him just kind of relax and jerk. She held on to him as she got every drop he had. Jerry was beyond amazed now and told her he had never had that done to him.

She got up and got them something to drink and we went to the front room. He could not take his eyes off of her naked body and followed her all around the room. We took about a ten minute break when she walked over to the stool he was sitting on and started playing with him and telling him she hoped he could go again. I glanced up to see that he was already rock hard again. So she took him by the hand and took him back to the bedroom again. She moved up on the bed and laid on her back and Jerry moved right up between her legs and easily slid right in. He literally fucked her for thirty minutes before emptying his second load of the night into her. It was now close to two in the morning when she told me I probably should run him back home. As we started to walk out the door she hugged him and told him she hoped he came back some more.

Jerry did not have much to say on the way home other than to tell me he would see me later in the morning. I got back to the house and she met me at the door and gave me a big hug and a big thank you and told me he was fun and she really enjoyed him. We went to bed and hd another go around before going to sleep. The next day she showed up at lunch and after we finished eating she asked me was Jerry there and I told her yea working in the warehouse. She asked could we go out and see him so I told her to let me call him to the office instead of talking to him in front of the other guys. She told him thanks for coming over and thanks for last night and then asked did he want to come to the house after work with me and have supper. Of course he accepted. After we got to the house she got me in the kitchen for a minute and asked could she have him again after we ate.

We ate and she told us to go in the living room while she cleaned up real fast. Just a few minutes later she came in and still had her blouse on but had taken her skirt and panties off. She went over and straddled Jerry and told him she wanted to play some more. They started around six and I finally took him home around midnight. she loved that young dick a whole lot more than I thought she would. Over the period of about the next ten months he fucked her as much as I did. They were many days that we would meet at the house for lunch and she would give him a blow job or fuck him.