Ohio Cuckold

Hello. I am married to a wonderful wife who I have been married to for seven years. After years of begging, pleading, and whining I finally became her cuckold in early October.

I believe she should be spoiled and put up onto a pedastal. After she cuckolded me I bought her a Louis Vuitton purse as a thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Since she became a Hotwife the dynamics of our relationship has changed to a completely female led relationship. She still loves, respects, and cherishes me but she just gets her way all the time.

About me, I am a completely submissive sissy who started wearing diapers 24/7 the day she cuckolded me. This was because I felt I was no longer man enough and that in diapers is where I belong. She does not force me into them but does humiliate me and change my diapers. I have a three and half inch wee wee that does not get hard and I almost always prematurely ejaculate on the rare occasions I am permitted inside of her pussy.

Since I have become her cuckold I have only been permitted to have sexual intercourse twice. It seems more and more likely complete denial will occur in my future.

My wife has a beautiful set of tiities which excites the lil girl in me and she will allow me to constantly breastfeed. She makes me masturbate in front of her by humping my diapers sometimes into her hand or leg but most of the times with a pillow. Once I have shot my sissies into my diaper she immediately takes it off and throws it away. She constantly reminds me that is where my sissies belong.

Her lover is her ex-boyfriend with an amazing nine inch cock. He is very vanilla in bed so I am not permitted to watch or even she pictures of them fucking. He always cums inside my wife and she inserts a diva cup into her pussy to contain the creampie she brings home to me. He fucks her so good that when she cums she says her lips go numb.

About my wife, she has 40 DDD tits and a fat ass. She can only cum vaginally or anally and has no sensitivity in her clit. This means eating her pussy does nothing for her. Before she actually cuckolded me she would primarily fuck large dildos and we learned she can have a squirtung orgasm. Her pussy is very stretched and my wee wee will not stay inside her.

I asked her if her lovers bigger cock satisfies her more and she said it is more his confidence. Feel free to ask any questions.

Reactions: Erasmousse
Your wife is super hot!

I would love to fuck her while you watch us in your diaper. I’ll shoot my first load in her pussy but the second load would be all over your diaper.