Older male like to Tribute your pretty GF, clothed pics only!

Hi, I like to do private, cum cock tributes for younger wifes/gf's, can make it a regular thing if the chemistry is good! I have second screen and printer, also enjoy if you want to watch live while I moan her name for you, please message me with you what you would like, I prefer non nude pics. thank you

Hi, I like to do private, cum cock tributes for younger wifes/gf's, can make it a regular thing if the chemistry is good! I have second screen and printer, also enjoy if you want to watch live while I moan her name for you, please message me with you what you would like, I prefer non nude pics. thank you
Great post! Loads of nervous 1st time couples on here, that’s perfect way to get into it. And for me, the husband, listening to my wife and a stranger talk to eachother would be fucking crazy dirty.

great idea

Tap on telegram @madmax0047, will share vdo & pix. She’s 27y.

thread her as a slutty cocktease,would love naughty comments and tributes

Attachments

• 3283034619_afb75dde74_b.jpg
    3283034619_afb75dde74_b.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 19
  • loz ass.jpg
    loz ass.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 10
  • loz tits.jpg
    loz tits.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 16