Older Women Fantasy

Young guy here that's been with alot of ladies my age. But I have this fantasy of getting with this older lady that I know. She is a friend of a friend. She's 45 years old. Some pics of her that I have taken of her:
112.jpg122.jpg
111.jpg
I've always wondered, how she would be to fuck. How is her pussy ? Hairy, trimed, or shaven? And would she be tight or loose? And since she is older, would she be more wild since she would have more experience since she is older then the younger ladies that I've been with?

Young guy here that's been with alot of ladies my age. But I have this fantasy of getting with this older lady that I know. She is a friend of a friend. She's 45 years old. Some pics of her that I have taken of her:
View attachment 1019307View attachment 1019308
View attachment 1019309
I've always wondered, how she would be to fuck. How is her pussy ? Hairy, trimed, or shaven? And would she be tight or loose? And since she is older, would she be more wild since she would have more experience since she is older then the younger ladies that I've been with?
I bet she would be hot screamer once she got fuvking you. But good luck love her smile and body

View attachment 1019309
Good luck and make her scream! Thank you, let us know when it happens!

View attachment 1019309
Have an older woman you can use anyway you want.

Attachments

• 1647385717075flowVideo.mp4
    203.5 KB
  • 1640700423676flowVideo.mp4
    158.4 KB
View attachment 1019309
Older women.want attention they dint want hit and run they want quality not quantity. . They are experienced and they k ow how and what they want

Reactions: Samberg503
Older women.want attention they dint want hit and run they want quality not quantity. . They are experienced and they k ow how and what they want
Great Fantasy, and i hope you get your wish! Please keep us posted! I had similar fantasies when i was younger! Mine never came true!

View attachment 1019309
very sexy classy lady