On a break

When my wife and I were dating we took a bit of a break for a couple of months. She was a young new school teacher about 22 yr old. While teaching at her first job she met a Hispanic maintenance guy that was a few years older that work at the school. The two of them became flirty with each other and after school he would come and hang out in her classroom daily. They started to have a lot of sexual tension and started to make out every day before she went back to her apartment. They went out on a few dates that ended with nothing more than a lot of kissing and sometimes with her shirt off and him sucking her tits. One night they went to a school basket game and during the game they went into the downstairs auditorium and started to dance and grin on each other while he sucked on her neck. Next think she knew he layer her down on a table, unbuttoned her pants and pulled her pants and panties off. He proceeded to eat her pussy until she came so hard that she had to try not to scream so no one would hear her. She said between the excitement of possibly getting caught, breaking the rules by hooking up with the maintenance guy and the fact that he was amazing with his tongue... It was some of the best oral sex she ever had and one of the strongest orgasms. She said she never wanted it to end but they had to stop because some one must have heard her screaming because she was so loud. After this event she understands why they say latin lovers are amazing and i think still regrets not letting him ram his cock deep inside her until he came in her on that table. It's funny because he always said he wasn't into white girls because not enough curves but she has an amazing large ass that he just couldn't resist.