On my way to be taken by the bulls buddy

Thomas H.

In the thread "Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?" I wrote about my experience with her bull's buddy. Now I have started my own thread to report further if there is interest. Looks like the bull´s buddy wants to "hit the iron while it´s hot". He asked my wife if a date with me at his house would be possible. This shows that she is at the center of the action and I am just an accessory. She just told me that he had written to her and didn't ask me how I felt about it. My mixed feelings, but also curiosity continues ....

No, not right now. I think it will probably happen soon. According to my wife, he also wrote that he would like to see me as more of a feminized sissy. He doesn't want to see a man changing his clothes at his place and getting ready accordingly, I should come to him already dolled up as a TGurl. I like it wearing sexually appealing clothes. I've always had a love for patent leather clothing and my wife showed me how she gets horny views from men.
Also once my wife caught me masturbating in our marriage bed. I was wearing her patent coat, had me partially tied up, was sporting a ball gag and was blindfolded. That was very humilating but since then, she knew about my kink for shiny clothing and bondage. She gradually developed similar preferences, especially when she saw that almost every man reacted to her special clothing and found her attractive.
I think I'll order a nice patent leather or vinyl raincoat and certainly also patent leather over the knee boots for myself to wear at th e date. My wife thinks that buying more, especially like a chic vinyl dress or a vinyl mini, doesn't make sense. First I should loose a few pounds of weight to become an attractive TGurl. She knew that the decision had actually already been made without having to talk to me much about it or trying to convince me. Horniness, curiosity and my submissive streak and wanting to please her and her bull would make me agree to the date. Tie me up and give me a ball gag and I´m yours.

The future seems bright for you. It has to be fun to shop for new clothes and think of ways to attract men. Hopefully you'll lose that weight and men will find you attractive, at least attractive enough to satisfy your wife's desire to emasculate you. I'm surprised your wife hasn't been prepping you with a strap-on or at least a dildo and butt plug. Do you think you'll have plans for make-up or going out in public together?

Sorry, can't find thread ref; bulls buddy.

Has he fucked you yet? Did he feminize you fully by pumping his load up your boy-pussy?

Had a very controlling gf some years ago who call it my "mangina" and had me fucked by several of her pay dates.

Reactions: nicebiguy