On The Verge Of Hotwifing. Kinda.

My wife and i have been Married and together for 20+ faithful years. What got us started on the hotwife fantasy has always been my wifes big sexy Tits. As the years went by my wife and i began to talk more openly about her playing with a younger cock. But we have kids and 100% had to keep it just a fantasy. Well the kids have moved out and my wife is more then ready to suck some younger harder cock. She is 48 years of age and she is a sexy BBW with blonde hair and blue eyes. We have talked it over and we are ready to offer her Tits and Mouth to the right young man. Isnt it every young mans secret fantasy to have the BBW wife next door on her knees with her big tits out sucking your cock like a freak while her husband sits red faced jerking off like a loser. LOL

My wife and i have been Married and together for 20+ faithful years. What got us started on the hotwife fantasy has always been my wifes big sexy Tits. As the years went by my wife and i began to talk more openly about her playing with a younger cock. But we have kids and 100% had to keep it just a fantasy. Well the kids have moved out and my wife is more then ready to suck some younger harder cock. She is 48 years of age and she is a sexy BBW with blonde hair and blue eyes. We have talked it over and we are ready to offer her Tits and Mouth to the right young man. Isnt it every young mans secret fantasy to have the BBW wife next door on her knees with her big tits out sucking your cock like a freak while her husband sits red faced jerking off like a loser. LOL
You have amazing wife, congratulations!

Reactions: toolman2c
I have the same desire as you, I have also been married for about 25 years and I loved seeing my wife with another man

• Wow
works for me.

• Love
Allowing your wife to explore her sexuality doesn't make you a loser, in fact it makes you a cherished husband.

So make it happen! What is stopping you?

Id be down if your still looking

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Myvwife and i started 5 years ago.as she got older she felt she wasnt sexy enough any longer .I told her ger dressed up very sexy revealing outfit makeup.etc go sit at a high table that only sits two.people and wait and see what happens and make sure you occasionally spread your legs moving on the chair she did get hot on andcshe enjoyed her time out a guy gave her his number.We discussed it and asked hiw she felt .i asked if she eanted ti see him.again We agreed she could .she told him.that she would be at the club. On friday night..I told her feel free i told her to dress up really hot and let nature take it course Arounf 11 oclock she called and said he asked her to go someollace private she agreed..She arrived home about 3 am..She told me what happen after alot of conversation we agreed she could occasionally go out and enjoy tbe company of other men .That has been 5 years ago and she goes out once a.inth andhas 3 regular guys that she sees..It has changed our lives for the better as well as her s3x life has gotten better both inside and outside of our marriage

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Myvwife and i started 5 years ago.as she got older she felt she wasnt sexy enough any longer .I told her ger dressed up very sexy revealing outfit makeup.etc go sit at a high table that only sits two.people and wait and see what happens and make sure you occasionally spread your legs moving on the chair she did get hot on andcshe enjoyed her time out a guy gave her his number.We discussed it and asked hiw she felt .i asked if she eanted ti see him.again We agreed she could .she told him.that she would be at the club. On friday night..I told her feel free i told her to dress up really hot and let nature take it course Arounf 11 oclock she called and said he asked her to go someollace private she agreed..She arrived home about 3 am..She told me what happen after alot of conversation we agreed she could occasionally go out and enjoy tbe company of other men .That has been 5 years ago and she goes out once a.inth andhas 3 regular guys that she sees..It has changed our lives for the better as well as her s3x life has gotten better both inside and outside of our marriage
As women ages I would guess the need to feel attractive to other men would be important, I can see how and why it would improve a relationship when she had a few boyfriends fucking her reassuring her she is still sexy and the husband reaps the benefit of having a wife with a renewed desire for hot sex. Everyone wins when this works out!

As women ages I would guess the need to feel attractive to other men would be important, I can see how and why it would improve a relationship when she had a few boyfriends fucking her reassuring her she is still sexy and the husband reaps the benefit of having a wife with a renewed desire for hot sex. Everyone wins when this works out!
You are so right my hotwife has had some unexpected encounters.She comes hone well satisfied and we get to play She loves to tease me like saying Fuck me make me pay for being with another man. Fill me up fuck me hard.