One more step to be a cuck

Aug 28, 2021
Hi everyone, me(27) and my GF(26) are talking about MFM, threesome, swinging, etc. while we are fucking but there haven't been any little try so far. This was the closest moment that we have for doing it.

The thing that I will talk about now was in a new year's party in one of our friend's house. While we were talking about possible plans for the new year's day, a friend called me and said he is having a party at home with our close friends about 10 people. We said ok cause we are not that much club people for these kind of days.

I wil jump into that day directly. Everyone brought their own drinks and started to drink slowly with some snacks and my friend told us he has a card game called "do or drink" and asked us we want to play. Actually we were not aware of what kind of game was it. It started really soft like "tell us your biggest kink." or "text one of your exes." etc. After some time he pulled out the "black cards". I must say they were really dangerous ones. Everyone started to takes their cloths of one by one thanks to those cards we were licking tequila shots from eachothers body, and giving small kisses.

So far my gf rejected all the tasks like that and drank too much alcohol. Everyone was saying, stop being moral, let's have fun. After some tasks like those there was a card saying "kiss the person on your right.". There was a really nice guy next to her and she looked at my eyes. I blinked my eyes as an ok she gave a really hot kiss to him. My dick was gonna explode in my pants at that moment but we continued the game.

Of course the game enden with a couple's fucking. A girl bend over the table and started to being fuck by some guy. I couldn't resist this view and I took my gf to the couch near the table and started to licking her pussy. She always love being licked, so she was slowly moaning while everyone wathcing us. Then I took my dick out at started to fuck her in doggy. She already forgot where we were at that moment and screaming like we were alone.

After a few seconds, the guy that my gf kissed came and sat near my gf. He pulled his dick of started stroking. Now we came the part that I am shocked. My gf hold his dick while I was fucking her. I must say she doesn't like much sucking my cock but he stood up a little and put his cock in her mouth. She was sucking it like a real whore and I couldn't hold myself and cum on her back. When I am done, she also stopped sucking his cock. I said you can continue but she didn't want it. The night ended like that but it was a great move for us.

We never talked about it but she says she wants to go to a house party like that again. I can't wait to do it again. The thing I am looking for will happen in the next time I hope. I have some pics from that night but there are too many faces in them. Maybe I can share after bluring them. Thanks for reading my small experience and sorry for my English
:)

Hi everyone, me(27) and my GF(26) are talking about MFM, threesome, swinging, etc. while we are fucking but there haven't been any little try so far. This was the closest moment that we have for doing it.

The thing that I will talk about now was in a new year's party in one of our friend's house. While we were talking about possible plans for the new year's day, a friend called me and said he is having a party at home with our close friends about 10 people. We said ok cause we are not that much club people for these kind of days.

I wil jump into that day directly. Everyone brought their own drinks and started to drink slowly with some snacks and my friend told us he has a card game called "do or drink" and asked us we want to play. Actually we were not aware of what kind of game was it. It started really soft like "tell us your biggest kink." or "text one of your exes." etc. After some time he pulled out the "black cards". I must say they were really dangerous ones. Everyone started to takes their cloths of one by one thanks to those cards we were licking tequila shots from eachothers body, and giving small kisses.

So far my gf rejected all the tasks like that and drank too much alcohol. Everyone was saying, stop being moral, let's have fun. After some tasks like those there was a card saying "kiss the person on your right.". There was a really nice guy next to her and she looked at my eyes. I blinked my eyes as an ok she gave a really hot kiss to him. My dick was gonna explode in my pants at that moment but we continued the game.

Of course the game enden with a couple's fucking. A girl bend over the table and started to being fuck by some guy. I couldn't resist this view and I took my gf to the couch near the table and started to licking her pussy. She always love being licked, so she was slowly moaning while everyone wathcing us. Then I took my dick out at started to fuck her in doggy. She already forgot where we were at that moment and screaming like we were alone.

After a few seconds, the guy that my gf kissed came and sat near my gf. He pulled his dick of started stroking. Now we came the part that I am shocked. My gf hold his dick while I was fucking her. I must say she doesn't like much sucking my cock but he stood up a little and put his cock in her mouth. She was sucking it like a real whore and I couldn't hold myself and cum on her back. When I am done, she also stopped sucking his cock. I said you can continue but she didn't want it. The night ended like that but it was a great move for us.

We never talked about it but she says she wants to go to a house party like that again. I can't wait to do it again. The thing I am looking for will happen in the next time I hope. I have some pics from that night but there are too many faces in them. Maybe I can share after bluring them. Thanks for reading my small experience and sorry for my English
:)
Amazing story!! Sorry, but you already had a mfm moment. Think, she blew another guy in front of you! 😉

Reactions: Just a Turk