One of her nights out

Ohyeah69

Male
From
IA, US
Nov 8, 2022
Iowa, USA
I saw his message commanding her to come to his apartment so he could introduce her to black cock. (She’d been blacked before but I had figured out she liked to tell them that because they fucked her harder). We argued a bit because she wasn’t keeping me in the loop and I was supposed to be with her when she did these things.

A week later she told me she needed some time to herself, I was working nights, and she was gone when I got home the next morning. I called her repeatedly and when she finally answered she asked me to please stop calling, her tone told me to “just let this happen.“ after she hung up I jerked off imagining what she was doing, afterward, I called her repeatedly but got no answer.

She came home around 9 am and went straight to the shower denying she did anything. I found her black lace panties filled with an enormous amount of his cum, I don’t know why but I brought it to my mouth.

She recently admitted that night when she answered the phone he was sliding his black fingers inside her pussy. She also told me when I was calling repeatedly later, he propped her phone up so she could see me calling while he fucked her from behind with the biggest black cock she’s ever had, that night he came in her four times, she said.

Silly me, I found him for her, when I shared SPAM with her. After I told her what I did with her panties she laughed and said “If I knew that I’d have brought you home a whole lot more.” Turns out that black men love fucking married redheads, I can’t wait for her to want to start up again, I love her so much!

Just one of the crazy times I brought on myself 🤷🏻‍♂️