One of my Sexiest Memories

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I wrote this as a reply on a thread about the sexiest things I've seen my wife do, but it's so long I decide to post it as it's own story here too. Enjoy. If you have questions, I will answer them as best as possible.

Hw

It's difficult to put this experience into words without a long explanation of how we developed in our relationship as we were dating, but we've explained that in other stories on the site before, so I won't belabor the point. We were very active in our fantasy lives and I encouraged her to have sex with other guys while we were dating during our long distance relationship. She never did (with anybody new, but she had sex with a couple of old boyfriends as the time got nearer to our wedding and she couldn't take being abstinent). So this story might sound a bit odd without all of the prep backstory but I just want to relate the actual experience itself that night.

A couple of weeks after our wedding I was off to attend training a couple of states away for about 3 months. I left my new bride back at home but she was surrounded by my friends and some of hers that she had met over the years in my location. She lived in my house alone at that point. The house was always very busy with people coming and going at all times of day and night because so many of my co-workers and students lived nearby and liked to come by and study at my pool. The sliding door was always open and the guys came in and out for beers, bathroom, etc whenever they wanted. I had the back bedroom area set up to where it was very dark, almost pitch black, and pretty quiet for the amount of activity going on. Guys would study during the day or late at night, all hours depending upon the weather and their training schedules. Most of the guys were foreign and my wife had a few years back, before she met me, been befriended by the Dutch group and some of their wives and girlfriends. This came about because she was too young to drink alcohol when she first started coming to my location for training over those few years and the Dutch also had a large contingent of underage guys in training. So, they had the best reputation for "house parties" and hanging out to drink underage. Somehow Mrs Hotwife and a few of her friends fell in with those guys and they hung out all the time at one of the "Dutch houses". It was platonic though, she had a boyfriend and wasn't ready to stray yet, and they accepted that. The other main Dutch House was just down the street from me, so those guys were around my "bachelor pad" all the time because it was well appointed and I was accepting of them being around. Lots of my friends and others were around as well, but more stories to come on that later.

So, one of my best friends Rick had dated Mrs Hw (D) a few times before she met me and they had actually "fooled around" a bit but had not had sex. Soon I won her away and the rest was history. A couple of years later, now married, she was home alone and I had asked Rick and a few of the others to look after her and take her out some. She loved to dance and so did Rick, so the first weekend I was gone, like every other week, he took her out the the club where they danced late into the night. He brought her home that night and they "made out" a bit and then she sent him on his way. Now, the girls all dressed very sexy, in classy, but short nightclub style dressed to go out to dance there.

The following Friday I had gotten out of training early and decided to surprise D by coming home for the weekend. I bought the very cheap airline tickets and headed home. It was a bit late when I arrived at the airport and I took a taxi home. Of course I knew she was still out dancing and to be honest, at this point, all I wanted to do was to get some rest. I went to the back and went to sleep and D and Rick arrived home without any idea that I was there. I heard some music as I awoke a bit but figured she'd be to bed soon enough and I was feeling too tired and lazy to get up and check on her. Since it was so dark in the back I left the bathroom light on so she could see in the bedroom when she came back to bed.

I heard the bedroom door open and saw through my not yet clear eyes, her figure, carrying her shoes and her dress and completely naked. I just thought maybe she saw me in the room and slipped out of her clothes there in order to keep from waking me up. She was surprised and I called her over to the bed to give me a kiss, which she really tried to avoid. I persisted and we kissed madly as I felt her body up. Then she told me that Rick was sleeping out on the couch so we had to be careful about waking him up. I was shocked (I still hadn't put the whole "naked thing" together yet) but I immediately got up and threw her my company T-shirt (which we wore under our dress clothes on Fridays) which had been lying on the chair where I left it. She had not a stitch on otherwise but it did cover her mostly. I told her that there was no way he was going to lay around out there without us having a drink, and despite her protestations, we went out to the living room where he was laying on the couch. He had his boxers on but nothing else. He threw on his t-shirt, we poured drinks and caught up.

It was at that point during our drinks that I noticed a pair or absolutely sexy, skimpy panties lying on the floor beside him. I had never seen those panties before and I hadn't even seen panties that frilly and sexy except for my wife's "wedding panties". I decided I shouldn't say anything and that I should ask her about them later. She was pretty pickled and flirty at this point and laughed as she went over and sat on Rick's lap, teasing him about something. Now her naked pussy was sitting on his very obvious hard-on with only a thin layer of boxers separating them. It was unnerving but super sexy and I let it go on.

End of part 1, sorry

Part 2

I joked around a bit and told her that I was going back to bed and that she really shouldn't "leave Rick like that". It just came out, I don't know why I had the nerves to say that but it was what I was feeling and it was kind of a joke anyway. Rick laughed and she played along, she told me "Honey, what more can I do? I gave him a blow job right before I went back to bed, didn't I Rick?" Now his sheepish look and awkward smile gave the truth away, that she had actually done that. He tried to deny it a bit and play it off but I upped the ante "Well, now you've got another problem on your hands, I guess you'll have to jack him off or something since you caused this problem" Laughter. Without a beat she reaches down (while still sitting on his lap) and pulls the shirt off over her head and threw it down by the panties! She was sitting on him naked now! I just thought it had gone on long enough so I excused myself to go to bed, picked up my t-shirt which she had been wearing and telling Rick "Well, she's your problem now, good luck with that" in a joking way. As I walked to the back and into the bedroom door, I looked down the darkened hallway to the couch and watched her as she tugged his boxer shorts off and started jacking him off. I just laughed and headed for bed, knowing this was harmless and that she would be back to bed in a minute, this wouldn't take long.
Sure enough, a few minutes later, she came walking awkwardly into the bedroom, panties from the floor now in her hand and covering her pussy. She headed for the bathroom but I stopped her and brought her back to the bed, asking her what was going on. She didn't want me to see, but her quick lie would be a lifelong hallmark of her cheating behavior. She told me she rubbed on his cock while sitting on his lap and that he had cum all over her pussy. I laid her down and removed the panties, which were full of cum. I knelt down beside the bed and put her legs over my shoulders. I thought she had been cleaned off by her panties, but as I started to eat her pussy I could see and taste cum running out of her. I told her in astonishment that this wasn't cum on "the outside of her pussy" and that clearly it was inside of her.
She took a few seconds and (I LOVE THIS ONE) told me that since the shirt was gone and she knew he was going to cum, that she didn't want him to get cum all over the couch and stain it. She said just as she knew he was about to cum, that she just sat on him so that he would get the cum inside of her and not make a mess! I questioned her "You let him FUCK YOU??" She said no, he didn't really fuck me at all, I just put him inside of me so he could cum. It wasn't really fucking me". I pulled my cock out and fucked her sloppy pussy immediately. I didn't last sixty seconds since I hadn't been laid in a few weeks and this was too much for me to grasp.
So that is a very long version of (one of) the sexiest things I ever saw. Those panties lying on the floor and her cum filled pussy as she tried to sneak to the bathroom without me noticing. The lies were amazingly sexy. There's way more to the story, but I suppose I should have put this over in the story section by itself. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this.
HW

Last edited:
Epilogue

Clearly Rick had fucked her that night, but he wouldn't have done it if he didn't hear me encouraging her. After that night, Rick spent every Friday night on dates with D, dancing and then bringing her home and sleeping with her in our bed. He fucked her every week. Sometimes he would stay over on a Saturday, but that became a bit uncomfortable for her as well as inconvenient. Rick was def her type, built like me, very fit and muscular. The years I had known him he had garnered a well earned reputation as quite a lady's man and the girls couldn't get enough of him. My new wife included.

The panties: The first Saturday, Rick took her back out for a lunch date and they ended up at a Polynesian themed restaurant drinking Singapore Slings, which for whatever reason they were famous for and D and I really enjoyed. This was now late afternoon and she was tipsy and of course feeling aroused. As they pulled out of the restaurant they were driving past a lingerie store that was right near the mall. She said she was wearing a denim skirt, sexy button up top and cork heeled shoes.

She yelled at him to stop and turn into the store. I think it might have been called Fredrick's of Hollywood or some similar store. He did as she asked and she told him to find her something sexy to wear for me. Now remember, this was the first Saturday of the first week, so they hadn't had any sex until the following week, as told in the above story.

She coaxed him into selecting several pairs of really sexy panties, he actually purchased them for her, and that's where the panties I had seen on the floor had come from. Rick bought my wife panties and the following week she wore them on a date with him and then he slipped her out of them. She said she modeled all of them for him when they got back home, but didn't have sex that day.

They decided to go to a Bennigan's tavern at the mall afterward and she ran into one of the Dutch students there and his group of friends. I mention this because I warned her that this guy was "a cad" and that she should stay away from him. I told her he didn't care that she was married and that he would say or do anything to get into her panties. She knew this guy pretty well though, so nothing was a surprise. She opened up to him that she had been "panty shopping" with Rick and wanted to know if he wanted to see what Rick picked out for her. She said Rick was really uncomfortable with all of this because he didn't want the guys to think he was having an affair with her or sex with this newlywed wife of a friend. He disengaged from the conversation and starting "talking shop" with a couple of the other guys while D flirted with (I'll just call him "Van"). Van coaxed her into finding a hallway back toward the restroom and showing him the panties that she was wearing. She had decided to put on a pair of the new panties before they left the store. This was significant because this guy was indeed a cad and would pretty quickly find himself fucking my wife. That story will come later if there is any interest. I would have been VERY upset if I had known about this at the time. Fortunately I did not, and now it's just another sexy memory and story.

Last edited: