Ongoing fun with same mfm friend

Loridan

Couple
Gold
How comfy - relaxed are you when you do whatever you're into?
I read about others on here where the wife has 2 or 3 different bulls or guys she sees, hubby may or may not join in or even be watching.
We really enjoy our mfm fun but it's always with the same guy.
I would not be good with my wife doing this without me. I know there's always the chance she does this without my knowing but I don't think she would.
Our mfm fun is fun for all 3 of us, he's not a "bull" we hire for her pleasure.
Part of the fun of this is how different she is when he's with us, it's like she's a fuck slut for 2 hours but then she's back to normal.
It's like we're all 3 aware of each other likes and want to please each other. No bi happens.
Watching her cum drives him and be crazy and her saying after how it felt so good is hotter than hell.
Her enthusiasm and wanting to get fucked keeps us hard all night.
And we're comfy together, laying around naked is relaxing, she never trys to cover up or hide her (usually VERY wet and sloppy) pussy but it's not like her legs are spread eagle either. Him or I are good laying there or walking around soft, semi hard or full raging throbbing hard. He's skinny with a big dick with a big mushroom type head and he looks hot....TMI I know.
Sometimes she'll wipe off with a towel, sometimes she'll lightly rub her clit or pussy with the mess, sometimes one of us will rub her puss or butt hole. We don't go dipping our fingers into the mess then lick it off but it's fun to enjoy the slippery-ness.

I read about others on here where the wife has 2 or 3 different bulls or guys she sees, hubby may or may not join in or even be watching.
I would not be good with my wife doing this without me. I know there's always the chance she does this without my knowing but I don't think she would.
Part of the fun of this is how different she is when he's with us, it's like she's a fuck slut for 2 hours but then she's back to normal.
It's like we're all 3 aware of each other likes and want to please each other. No bi happens.
Watching her cum drives him and be crazy and her saying after how it felt so good is hotter than hell.
And we're comfy together, laying around naked is relaxing, she never trys to cover up or hide her (usually VERY wet and sloppy) pussy but it's not like her legs are spread eagle either. Him or I are good laying there or walking around soft, semi hard or full raging throbbing hard. He's skinny with a big dick with a big mushroom type head and he looks hot....TMI I know.
Sometimes she'll wipe off with a towel, sometimes she'll lightly rub her clit or pussy with the mess, sometimes one of us will rub her puss or butt hole. We don't go dipping our fingers into the mess then lick it off but it's fun to enjoy the slippery-ness.
Absolutely, we have the same guy and it’s very relaxed

Historically, KK’s been all about variety - strange cock, in seldom-repeated, one-time encounters. She’s never really had a steady “boyfriend,” in the conventional sense.

In the past, there were four men that KK’s been involved with over the long haul, however they all live in distant cities such that frequent, regular encounters weren’t practical.

For about the last year, things have been very, very different. KK now has a steady boyfriend, married but cheating, Andy…

I introduced them. I’m surprised that things have lasted more than a year. I take it as a huge positive, for many reasons. There is a certain benefit to the comfort, familiarity and intimacy this arrangement offers.

KK and I are able to share our kinks and fetishes with Andy. The three of us enjoy no-holds barred sex - our two favorites being double-vaginal penetration, and fuck-licking. The intimacy involved is off the chart amazing.

Historically, KK’s been all about variety - strange cock, in seldom-repeated, one-time encounters. She’s never really had a steady “boyfriend,” in the conventional sense.

In the past, there were four men that KK’s been involved with over the long haul, however they all live in distant cities such that frequent, regular encounters weren’t practical.

For about the last year, things have been very, very different. KK now has a steady boyfriend, married but cheating, Andy…

I introduced them. I’m surprised that things have lasted more than a year. I take it as a huge positive, for many reasons. There is a certain benefit to the comfort, familiarity and intimacy this arrangement offers.

KK and I are able to share our kinks and fetishes with Andy. The three of us enjoy no-holds barred sex - our two favorites being double-vaginal penetration, and fuck-licking. The intimacy involved is off the chart amazing.
DP is kinda a hard achievement

Reactions: WaltHardman
DP is kinda a hard achievement
Yep - that's one benefit of a familiar, trusted partner. DP/DVP has a learning curve. In our first DVP attempt, neither Andy or I lasted all of twenty seconds. The sensation was just too much, too intense. We've got it down now, and all three of us love it. Both Andy and I've trained/learned to last, and KK goes into a totally blissed out state when she's filled with two hard, thrusting cocks.

Yep - that's one benefit of a familiar, trusted partner. DP/DVP has a learning curve. In our first DVP attempt, neither Andy or I lasted all of twenty seconds. The sensation was just too much, too intense. We've got it down now, and all three of us love it. Both Andy and I've trained/learned to last, and KK goes into a totally blissed out state when she's filled with two hard, thrusting cocks.
Yep it’s fun no matter how you look at it

Reactions: WaltHardman
We have experienced both long term type arrangements as well as "one-off's". They both have their unique advantages and we suppose disadvantages. Over time we tended to put a bigger effort in the getting to know you part of it. We feel very comfortable when we decide to go forward and as others have mentioned being with a trusted partner who we both can be ourselves with is key. We now have complete trust in each other so no worries there, and as far as the husband I am completely comfortable with the wife going at it alone now although this was not always the case. We do prefer MFM scenarios but sometimes it just is not possible. When this is the case, I either try to set up a camera or the wife takes pics but sometimes she give me the details of her "fun" afterwards. We agree that having an on-going partner really does add to the overall experience and opens up the possibility for exploring more as everyone gets more comfortable with each other. We have tried the DVP and it was awesome, but like someone else mentioned it is hard to last since the stimulation from rubbing up against another cock makes it hard to hold back.

I have a couple I've been meeting with for 8+years now and we are all 3 comfortable with each other. When I arrive they are already without clothes and just waiting for me to get to the same state of undress. We masturbate while sitting around chatting then proceed to the bedroom where it is usually only me fucking her while he takes pics and videos but sometimes he sucks me and/or fingers her. We know we can trust each other and why we have lasted so long together.
The only issue is that we meet just every 3-4 weeks and they go across country for a few months each year.
But yes, we are all comfortable and relaxed with each other.

I have a couple I've been meeting with for 8+years now and we are all 3 comfortable with each other. When I arrive they are already without clothes and just waiting for me to get to the same state of undress. We masturbate while sitting around chatting then proceed to the bedroom where it is usually only me fucking her while he takes pics and videos but sometimes he sucks me and/or fingers her. We know we can trust each other and why we have lasted so long together.
The only issue is that we meet just every 3-4 weeks and they go across country for a few months each year.
But yes, we are all comfortable and relaxed with each other.
great arrangement.

Reactions: QueenslandBull
Been there and loved it.

You guys sound like you have the perfect hotwife relationship.

I can totally relate to this. I was a bull with the same couple for around 5 years. We were all very comfortable around each other. We would typically spend and after and even together having sex and seeing how many orgasms we could all have.

We all had a big creampie fetish and loved having her pussy be a cummed up mess. She wouldn't clean up between rounds and loved having it run out of her and down her thighs. We would all hang out naked and spend the day fucking.

We normally saved dvp for the second half since we would cum pretty quick if we did that first. Good times.