Online Dating

Erosexy

Male
Apr 6, 2018
My wife is currently getting back in the saddle with extramarital relationships. She had previously had an intense relationship with another man for two years which ended when he got a girlfriend. It hit her hard. She has tried seeing other men, but nothing has really panned out. She has expressed interest in trying an online relationship.

Is there any interest out there for this type of relationship?

Her preference tends towards men her own age (34) or a bit older. But she has said that it may not matter as much online if the companionship is good. She enjoys intellectual stimulation, so she typically seeks out either educated men or at least men who are well-read and communicate ideas effectively. She also wants something not just based on sex--while sexting and fun pictures will probably occur, she also wants digital companionship and deep conversation.

She will likely not share face pictures right away. We are both professionals in sensitive, community-oriented fields and stuff like this can compromise our livelihood. It means you will need to earn her trust. But, that also means she doesn't expect pictures right away either, preferring both parties to be comfortable before virtual vis-a-vis contact.

Let me know via PM if you are interested! Check out the pictures I have posted of her in the media section.

DSCF2439.jpg

My wife is currently getting back in the saddle with extramarital relationships. She had previously had an intense relationship with another man for two years which ended when he got a girlfriend. It hit her hard. She has tried seeing other men, but nothing has really panned out. She has expressed interest in trying an online relationship.

Her preference tends towards men her own age (34) or a bit older. But she has said that it may not matter as much online if the companionship is good. She enjoys intellectual stimulation, so she typically seeks out either educated men or at least men who are well-read and communicate ideas effectively. She also wants something not just based on sex--while sexting and fun pictures will probably occur, she also wants digital companionship and deep conversation.

She will likely not share face pictures right away. We are both professionals in sensitive, community-oriented fields and stuff like this can compromise our livelihood. It means you will need to earn her trust. But, that also means she doesn't expect pictures right away either, preferring both parties to be comfortable before virtual vis-a-vis contact.

Let me know via PM if you are interested! Check out the pictures I have posted of her in the media section.

View attachment 160873
She is very hot. where are you located

View attachment 160873
Hi. I'm 39 a biology teacher and a single parent two small kids. I don't have the time to catch up with mates like I used to so would be delighted if I met a few friends here. I'm well read, easy going and positive.

Attachments

• 083B1249-D840-4897-AB1B-EEEABA26F5CC.jpeg
    083B1249-D840-4897-AB1B-EEEABA26F5CC.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 40
  • DB702C04-C7D2-4A6E-9B54-84A1FFE8D470.png
    DB702C04-C7D2-4A6E-9B54-84A1FFE8D470.png
    9 MB · Views: 20