ONLINE ROLE PLAYING

itzg

Male
I have often thought it would be fun to become an online fantasy bull for a couple who are curious about the whole wife sharing/cuckold experience and who would like to try it in a fantasy situationto test their reactions etc before maybe trying the real thing with someone they could find that suited their situation. I would use my own experiences when I shared my own wife to set up various scenarios where I would try and replicate all the cocktail of emotions that all three people involved in these situations experience.
So can anyone tell me how this site works for making actually online contact with others........can I post my email address here?
Maybe there are other places I could post my offer on. I would not be seeking any financial rewards...just looking for some fun conversations etc

I would read various profiles and find couples you like. Because we can't add lots of text in profiles, some (like us) add more in their media folder under comments or in various threads.

Good luck

Reactions: Pdiddy19
I have often thought it would be fun to become an online fantasy bull for a couple who are curious about the whole wife sharing/cuckold experience and who would like to try it in a fantasy situationto test their reactions etc before maybe trying the real thing with someone they could find that suited their situation. I would use my own experiences when I shared my own wife to set up various scenarios where I would try and replicate all the cocktail of emotions that all three people involved in these situations experience.
So can anyone tell me how this site works for making actually online contact with others........can I post my email address here?
Maybe there are other places I could post my offer on. I would not be seeking any financial rewards...just looking for some fun conversations etc
To find a couple interested in this. You need to master the art conversation

A related game online is to do a story, with each person taking turns. If you start with a scenario, then the story will twist and turn as each of the 'authors' adds their spin on it. Slower than a true convo, for sure, but fun for people who have to snatch time at the PC between other life commitments.

Reactions: Hot4mywife
A related game online is to do a story, with each person taking turns. If you start with a scenario, then the story will twist and turn as each of the 'authors' adds their spin on it. Slower than a true convo, for sure, but fun for people who have to snatch time at the PC between other life commitments.
Very true. I have a couple of these going here and they are such a turn on. We all have our own fantasies, but conversing like this with others, helps you find new fantasies you never thought of before.

Reactions: w2playwu2