oo

Great story!
There is no better feeling then having your wife get on top of you after she's been well loosened
Love the feeling of slipping in super super easy

Reactions: Funwiththewife
But there were times when my wife wanted to be fucked by two of her boyfriends while I watched and took pictures and film. She said it was her fantasy to have two other young men having her at the same time. Here she is dressed up on the bed as we waited for them to come over one Friday night around 1145 when nobody was around. They knocked and I let them in. One guy was 21 and the other was 25. All I can say is that it was a hot fucking time seeing my wife being pleasured by these young men. She took turns with them on the bed sucking one while the other guy fucked her from behind. Both ended up cuming in her pussy and after they left was 115 in the morning I mounted my wife and fucked her used pussy that was full of cum. I could feel their cum coating my balls as I fucked her. She was so loose and wet. She had hickies all over her neck and back from them as they got wild with her. We fell asleep and at 3 in the morning I was hard thinking about my slut wife laying next to me. I started grabbing her ass to wake her and I fucked her again. Life with a shared slut was the best.View attachment 160927
"WAS THE BEST"

Is it now over?

Yeah, It's over now. we are in our 50's now. But once in a while she wishes she had herself a young hung 22 year old. She loved being nasty in her 40's.

If it's due to menopause or some other thing like she had a hysterectomy and lost all desire, Google "Bioidentical hormone replacement" My wife has had a hysterectomy, and she is on the bioidentical hormone replacement. She goes every 3 months, and they insert a hormone replacement pellet by making a small incision in her upper butt cheek and implanting the hormone pellet. It is a timed release thing, and lasts for 3 months. Susan likes to keep her testosterone level above 300, and in doing so, she stays hornier than a 4 balled Tomcat! She wants sex with me and especially other men more now than she ever did!