Oooh what would you do?

First, I would come up behind her and start to run my hands up her smooth legs and hips, enjoying the sexy sight of her cuffed and vulnerable. I'd kiss her thighs, breathing deep her alluring scent. My fingers would start to explore her, sliding the scant fabric covering her to the side. I would slide my shaft up and down her velvety lips and slide in, moaning as I penetrate her up to the hilt. My hands would slide under her shirt and massage her gently and I would whisper in her ear, "You're all mine tonight!"

Reactions: ircouple69
First, I would come up behind her and start to run my hands up her smooth legs and hips, enjoying the sexy sight of her cuffed and vulnerable. I'd kiss her thighs, breathing deep her alluring scent. My fingers would start to explore her, sliding the scant fabric covering her to the side. I would slide my shaft up and down her velvety lips and slide in, moaning as I penetrate her up to the hilt. My hands would slide under her shirt and massage her gently and I would whisper in her ear, "You're all mine tonight!"

I would slowly touching her leaking her ass real slow and move my tongue to her dreeping pussy real slow sticking my whole tongue in and out till she can't take it anymore and then move her thonk to the side and little by little penetrate her in and out just a little at a time till she start moaning and breathing hard and I'll keep going in and out till my whole cock is completely inside her dreeping pussy till I cums and all the cum start dreeping out of that seexxy pussy ....

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: ircouple69
I would slowly touching her leaking her ass real slow and move my tongue to her dreeping pussy real slow sticking my whole tongue in and out till she can't take it anymore and then move her thonk to the side and little by little penetrate her in and out just a little at a time till she start moaning and breathing hard and I'll keep going in and out till my whole cock is completely inside her dreeping pussy till I cums and all the cum start dreeping out of that seexxy pussy ....
O she loves that, what do u think about her taking more than 1 cock