Opportunity with cuckqueen

My wife has an ex coworker who she had been friends with for a while. They often talk about our life style because her and husband are swingers while Ishare my wife. Anyway we have an interesting opportunity that they have been asking for us to join them.

Apparently her friend want to have my wife fuck her husband while she watches. Interesting twist for me. Not sure when it will happen. They are going out for drinks next weekend and figure out the details.

Here is what my wife looks like...you've probably seen her before on this site org.picseditor.blurbackground_20211290750275.png

My wife has an ex coworker who she had been friends with for a while. They often talk about our life style because her and husband are swingers while Ishare my wife. Anyway we have an interesting opportunity that they have been asking for us to join them.

Apparently her friend want to have my wife fuck her husband while she watches. Interesting twist for me. Not sure when it will happen. They are going out for drinks next weekend and figure out the details.

Here is what my wife looks like...you've probably seen her before on this site View attachment 1147141
Absolutely beautiful.. would love to see her on all fours ;)

Reactions: pantyeater