Orgasmic "Fugue State?

jw_kk

Male
Gold
KK has this ‘thing’ - something I call an orgasmic ‘fugue state’ - a kind of dissociative event that occurs when she is extremely aroused.

It starts with an initial orgasm. If the stimulation continues in the right way, the dissociative event almost always happens.

The physiological signs are clear; KK’s eyes roll back in their sockets, the whites visible, otherwise she becomes wide-eyed, vacant. Her body shakes and quivers, almost like a seizure is taking place. She becomes intensely vocal, but incoherent, moans, groans, deep squeals and screams of pleasure. Her breath quickens, she pants, salivates, her mouth opens wide.

KK loses connection to her surroundings in this moment, “islanding,” alone and lost in a sea of pleasure - the ‘fugue state’. She’ll stay like this for maybe half an hour, forty minutes, immersed in continuous orgasmic bliss.

It is a truly amazing thing to experience. Me, along with the boyfriends have almost ritualized this with KK. Every week to ten days, whichever contingent of us are available take KK to that special place.

I’ll describe last night’s experience. All four of us, me, David, Andy, and Paul were home with KK. We do this in the playroom, because it is a mess.

All five of us strip, placing KK belly-down on the massage table. We start out by giving KK a four-way, eight-handed light body massage, oiling her from head to toe, stimulating her all over.

Once she is aroused sufficiently, we transition to a deeper massage, four pairs of hands kneading her muscles and curves, until her body is nearly limp from relaxation.

In that deep state of relaxation, we roll her onto her back. Two of us are responsible for her pussy. Two are responsible for her breasts and mouth.

One member of the ‘pussy crew’ uses KK’s Lelo Sona 2 clit vibrator, while the other handles a fairly generic G-spot vibrator. The ’top end’ crew handle KK’s need for being kissed, having her nipples sucked and pinched, and for a cock in her mouth.

Usually this will bring KK to her first orgasm, within a five to ten minute window. The intense, focused stimulation, in a situation where she is the center of attention gets her to that first wave quickly.

The key is to continue providing stimulation during, and after the first orgasm. This usually requires some light body restraint, as KK’s writhing and bucking can become intense.

A few minutes will elapse, as we gently control her body, while continuing to stimulate her clit and G-spot. Then this sort of ‘ramp up’ takes place. KK’s body begins to quiver. Goosebumps form, she begins to sort of purr or meow - I can’t replicate or exactly place the sound she makes, but it is sensual, clearly from pleasure.

Then it hits. KK’s back arches, as she tries to grind herself into the hands and toys pleasuring her pussy. Her head goes back, eyes rolling to solid white in their sockets, and her vocalization howls begin…

We keep her that way until it is clear she’s totally spent. By the end, the towels on the massage table are soaked with squirt, sweat and lube, to the extent it puddles on the tile floor…

KK is limp, like a rag doll. Her breathing is shallow, skin flushed, waves of shakes and quivers wash through her. At that point, we each typically take a turn with her, fucking her mouth, pussy, or ass, until we’ve each cum in, or on her.

The finish is to gently lift her onto the playroom bed, for some wet, hot cuddling, kissing, and making out, as all four of us compete for the opportunity to please her.

I’ve only encountered one other woman with similar ability - while several I’ve known are multi-orgasmic, this is something very different, almost transcendent.

Does anyone else have similar experience to share?

KK has this ‘thing’ - something I call an orgasmic ‘fugue state’ - a kind of dissociative event that occurs when she is extremely aroused.

It starts with an initial orgasm. If the stimulation continues in the right way, the dissociative event almost always happens.

The physiological signs are clear; KK’s eyes roll back in their sockets, the whites visible, otherwise she becomes wide-eyed, vacant. Her body shakes and quivers, almost like a seizure is taking place. She becomes intensely vocal, but incoherent, moans, groans, deep squeals and screams of pleasure. Her breath quickens, she pants, salivates, her mouth opens wide.

KK loses connection to her surroundings in this moment, “islanding,” alone and lost in a sea of pleasure - the ‘fugue state’. She’ll stay like this for maybe half an hour, forty minutes, immersed in continuous orgasmic bliss.

It is a truly amazing thing to experience. Me, along with the boyfriends have almost ritualized this with KK. Every week to ten days, whichever contingent of us are available take KK to that special place.

I’ll describe last night’s experience. All four of us, me, David, Andy, and Paul were home with KK. We do this in the playroom, because it is a mess.

All five of us strip, placing KK belly-down on the massage table. We start out by giving KK a four-way, eight-handed light body massage, oiling her from head to toe, stimulating her all over.

Once she is aroused sufficiently, we transition to a deeper massage, four pairs of hands kneading her muscles and curves, until her body is nearly limp from relaxation.

In that deep state of relaxation, we roll her onto her back. Two of us are responsible for her pussy. Two are responsible for her breasts and mouth.

One member of the ‘pussy crew’ uses KK’s Lelo Sona 2 clit vibrator, while the other handles a fairly generic G-spot vibrator. The ’top end’ crew handle KK’s need for being kissed, having her nipples sucked and pinched, and for a cock in her mouth.

Usually this will bring KK to her first orgasm, within a five to ten minute window. The intense, focused stimulation, in a situation where she is the center of attention gets her to that first wave quickly.

The key is to continue providing stimulation during, and after the first orgasm. This usually requires some light body restraint, as KK’s writhing and bucking can become intense.

A few minutes will elapse, as we gently control her body, while continuing to stimulate her clit and G-spot. Then this sort of ‘ramp up’ takes place. KK’s body begins to quiver. Goosebumps form, she begins to sort of purr or meow - I can’t replicate or exactly place the sound she makes, but it is sensual, clearly from pleasure.

Then it hits. KK’s back arches, as she tries to grind herself into the hands and toys pleasuring her pussy. Her head goes back, eyes rolling to solid white in their sockets, and her vocalization howls begin…

We keep her that way until it is clear she’s totally spent. By the end, the towels on the massage table are soaked with squirt, sweat and lube, to the extent it puddles on the tile floor…

KK is limp, like a rag doll. Her breathing is shallow, skin flushed, waves of shakes and quivers wash through her. At that point, we each typically take a turn with her, fucking her mouth, pussy, or ass, until we’ve each cum in, or on her.

The finish is to gently lift her onto the playroom bed, for some wet, hot cuddling, kissing, and making out, as all four of us compete for the opportunity to please her.

I’ve only encountered one other woman with similar ability - while several I’ve known are multi-orgasmic, this is something very different, almost transcendent.

Does anyone else have similar experience to share?
Mine will nearly do the same thing. Once you get her aroused and going hang on. I’ve been known to keep her in an orgasmic state for thirty to forty minutes as well. She is completely worn out when this happens. I’ve told her other guys about this and they see the same thing in her once they knew the magic.

whn you put your finger in a womans ass, and you feel her contracting on it, while she isnt orgasming, does it mean she likes it? or wants your finger out?

whn you put your finger in a womans ass, and you feel her contracting on it, while she isnt orgasming, does it mean she likes it? or wants your finger out?
Could be either. If she's cumming, her pelvic floor muscles will involuntarily contract, which includes her anal sphincter. Similarly, it could be an autonomous nervous system response, in which case the sphincter is contracting to expel the contents...

Yes, I had a lover who experienced this same fugue state you detailed. The first time she did this I thought she was experiencing a epileptic seizure.
I was quite alarmed when her body started trembling, eyes rolled back and she was practically unconscious it felt like for a good 30 seconds.

It made sex with her amazing once I got used to her having these intense fugue state orgasms. She made me feel like the Orgasm King! LoL

During play once she had experienced this intense orgasm I was free to fuck her ass, pound her pussy, she could experience multiple squirting orgasms.

She was an amazing woman.

A previous wife would cry tears of joy at orgasm.

First time it happened I was shocked and thought she was sad and upset to tears, then she told me no that her orgasm was such a emotional release she just started crying but felt extreme pleasure and love. No illicit drugs were involved ! LoL

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
"Cock drunk," "cum drunk," "cock crazy," three of my favorite phrases... and states of mind...

There is nothing like witnessing this special moment, a cum drunk, cock drunk, cock crazy wife, fucking, sucking, licking, squirting, covered in jizz, soaked in sweat, her body shaking, twitching, spasming as she uses every cock she can get for her pleasure...

I think I found some scientific explanation if interested:
Female orgasm causes a natural release of the hormone Oxytocin and endorphins aka Love Hormone.

Oxytocin stimulates release of the neurotransmitter GABA, which tends to reduce neural activity. Alcohol binds to GABA receptors and ramps up GABA activity. Oxytocin and alcohol therefore both have the general effect of tamping down brain activity—perhaps explaining why they both lower inhibitions

I think I found some scientific explanation if interested:
Female orgasm causes a natural release of the hormone Oxytocin and endorphins aka Love Hormone.

Oxytocin stimulates release of the neurotransmitter GABA, which tends to reduce neural activity. Alcohol binds to GABA receptors and ramps up GABA activity. Oxytocin and alcohol therefore both have the general effect of tamping down brain activity—perhaps explaining why they both lower inhibitions
Indeed - the neurochemistry is beyond fascinating. For those inclined, there are supplements, like PT-141, MDMA, oxytocin itself, and a few others that greatly enhance, as well as prolong the fugue state. These combine with the endorphins and related brain chemicals released as part of the orgasm response.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers