Our 3rd experience.

Kona77

Couple
My wife and I just had our 3rd experience. The difference this time is the guy we had a threesome with let me film him with my wife. So hot. Watching her moan with pleasure and having videos for us to watch now is so hot for both of us. It all started the same as the last time. I mentioned to him that if he wanted to flirt with my wife with a few people over was ok by both of us. Once everyone left it was just the three of us in my hottub. I left for awhile to let them get things started. When I came back they were both naked and she was floating on her back with the moon reflecting off her wet breasts while he was eating her out. I got naked and jumped back in the tub and the night went on from there. Once again, so amazing. We then went inside and carried on with me filming as I wanted. He was sitting with her sitting on his lap leaning back. He was fingering her hard while she masturbated. Kissing her and sucking and playing with her tits. She had the biggest orgasm. So amazing to watch.