our cuckolding beginning

candaulasie

i remember it like yesterday, we were just dating for a few months and having a good day then she told me, tonight i have a warming party with colleagues, you are not invited. I was upset and stayed at home alone waiting for her to come home, not knowing what time... she got ready and left home. in the middle of the night, she was back, wasted, smelling alcohol. I was too tired to ask for her night, but in the morning, i checked her phone and found a picture of her sitting on her new colleague laps in a way they look close, touching hands and laps, looking happy together. My wife was into this handsome boy who has just arrived and wanted to make him feel welcome, she was maybe a bit too much but i was not there, so i guess he and her had a crush that night and were dating like she has no boyfriend at home... since this photo got me excited and i really love to see her happy so i decided to forgive her, no matter he could not resist to her warm welcome and probably fuck my girlfriend that night, i did not feel any difference the day after except she was hornier than usually and she affirmed her dominant side in our couple and slowly make me feel cuckold is exciting too if her boyfriend is handsome and gentleman, she was sexier in my mind and i wanted her more and the sluttier she is, she more she turns me on and i start cross dressing, wearing her beautiful dresses while she was going out, she is bisexual too and i think she likes my feminine side and allowing her to make friends with other males; Since we have been married for many years and experiencing a sexless marriage, not her, she time to time get a lover and i feel more and more open to the point that i wish live together and offer her the best marriage ever

It’s always interesting to find out how guys become cuckolds. In my case it was through my wife cheating. I've always had the fantasy to share her. Even before we were married. She was a promiscuous girl and I was obsessed with her past encounters and loved her describing who she fucked, where, when, and if they came inside her (always - she was on the pill). We married quite young – me 23 and she was 20. By this stage she had fucked 11 guys.

While we were engaged, I moved to a regional city for work. She fucked a couple of guys while we were apart. I didn't know about them at the time, but she tearfully confessed when she came to visit me for the weekend. One of the guys was a “oncer” but the other one she was fucking regularly (he was at the same tennis club).

He had even fucked her the night before! With my encouragement, she described in explicit detail how they had spread a plastic drop-sheet over the bed and then massaged each other with a bottle of baby oil, which was very erotic. They were drunk and had no inhibitions. He tit fucked her, they had a 69, they writhed together, body-sliding in their oily slipperiness, and then he fucked her, climaxing in her promiscuous engaged pussy.

I was blown away that this had happened about 18 hours earlier. But I was hard and overcome with lust. Secretly, this is what I had always yearned for.

Naturally, we had excellent reclamation sex after her confession. Although I was somewhat concerned about the situation, I was also incredibly aroused. I knew then that marriage was unlikely to change her sluttish ways – and I liked the thought of that.

We had talked about swinging on many occasions, but I was torn about her fucking other guys when I wasn’t there. Even though I was aroused at the thought, I also knew that there was a considerable risk that I might lose her. However, her secrecy about her illicit affairs seemed to heighten my level of excitement.

It wasn't long after we got married, that she began fucking other guys. There were a few she worked with, another from the theatre group, one from the tennis club, a couple of social friends... This was all within the first two years of marriage. I was oblivious at first, but I found out when I secretly watched her fucking a co-worker when we were on a camping trip. This is where I got my first official sloppy seconds and a confession about her other indiscretions.

There has been a lot to tell in the 30 years since then!

It’s always interesting to find out how guys become cuckolds. In my case it was through my wife cheating. I've always had the fantasy to share her. Even before we were married. She was a promiscuous girl and I was obsessed with her past encounters and loved her describing who she fucked, where, when, and if they came inside her (always - she was on the pill). We married quite young – me 23 and she was 20. By this stage she had fucked 11 guys.

While we were engaged, I moved to a regional city for work. She fucked a couple of guys while we were apart. I didn't know about them at the time, but she tearfully confessed when she came to visit me for the weekend. One of the guys was a “oncer” but the other one she was fucking regularly (he was at the same tennis club).

He had even fucked her the night before! With my encouragement, she described in explicit detail how they had spread a plastic drop-sheet over the bed and then massaged each other with a bottle of baby oil, which was very erotic. They were drunk and had no inhibitions. He tit fucked her, they had a 69, they writhed together, body-sliding in their oily slipperiness, and then he fucked her, climaxing in her promiscuous engaged pussy.

I was blown away that this had happened about 18 hours earlier. But I was hard and overcome with lust. Secretly, this is what I had always yearned for.

Naturally, we had excellent reclamation sex after her confession. Although I was somewhat concerned about the situation, I was also incredibly aroused. I knew then that marriage was unlikely to change her sluttish ways – and I liked the thought of that.

We had talked about swinging on many occasions, but I was torn about her fucking other guys when I wasn’t there. Even though I was aroused at the thought, I also knew that there was a considerable risk that I might lose her. However, her secrecy about her illicit affairs seemed to heighten my level of excitement.

It wasn't long after we got married, that she began fucking other guys. There were a few she worked with, another from the theatre group, one from the tennis club, a couple of social friends... This was all within the first two years of marriage. I was oblivious at first, but I found out when I secretly watched her fucking a co-worker when we were on a camping trip. This is where I got my first official sloppy seconds and a confession about her other indiscretions.

There has been a lot to tell in the 30 years since then!
It is always interesting to hear from other couples. Mine used to sext other guys while we were engaged. It would cause a knot in my stomach when i would secretly read and see these, but it always turned me on to see how all those guys thought of my sweet wife as a sexy slut. From there, she’s been with whatever man she wants, and i couldnt love her more.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu