Our Journey to Date

Fisher

Male
My wife and I, both early 30’s have been together for 10+ years and I’ve always enjoyed having other men appreciate her. She has a very curvy feminine body, likes attention and usually dresses very provocatively, so over time I got more and more used to her getting attention when we were out. At the same time, I am not what you’d call a very masculine looking guy, at 5’11 and 125lbs.

Earlier in our relationship I was definitely the more dominant personality, and that manifested itself in our sex life as well. As our relationship has evolved, she had begun taking more and more of a lead at home, and even more so over the last 5-years that she’s been a stay-at-home mom. I found myself craving her dominance more and more, it took some time for me to realize it, but she had taken control over our sex life. The thought turned me on and I was masturbating quite a bit….Somehow that lead to my interest in being caged, and eventually I mentioned it to her. At first she was hesitant, but we got a cage and discovered that after a few days of being caged, my demeanor changed and I was much more loving and thoughtful towards her, and she started using that to force me into doing things she wanted around the house – all of which turns me on big-time.

That has lead her fully embracing this new role; and for the last 18 months or so she has kept me caged 24/7, except for supervised washing. The only time I am allowed a release is if (a) I ‘earn’ it by completing tasks for her, or when she wants my cock for herself. At best, that’s maybe 1-2 a month. She dresses sexy, teases me, and knows that hornier I am the more power she has, and she hasn’t been shy about using this power.

I do have a desire to be feminized further than just the cage, but she clearly has little interest in doing so. Sometimes I’ll wear panties or a bra under my clothes, she ignores it as she finds it a big turn off.

She has a collection of dildos, vibrators and other toys, and uses them on a fairly frequent basis, sometimes I am told to watch, or massage, other times I am not allowed to be in the room. For at least a year or two though, I’ve been really excited at the idea of her cuckholding me with another partner – this would be extremely exciting for me, but also a huge leap for her as she’s extremely loyal and generally cautious about trusting or getting close to other people…She’s a bit of a loner in that respect.

I’ve brought up the idea of her going on dates with others, and sometimes she’ll totally dismiss it as ‘never happening’, other times she’ll play into it a bit, but will make a statement like “I’d need to meet the right person”. That’s the biggest challenge as she absolutely refuses to meet people online, or dating apps, and as a stay-at-home mom, doesn’t get out much.

Anyway, that’s where we’re at; I am her b*tch and she has total control of my cock. I love it, and am eager to move forward into true cuckholding, but not sure it’ll ever happen in the present situation.

What do you think of our progress and any thoughts on how to take it to the next level?

Here’s my favorite photo of her.

Attachments

• Cu8lexM (2).jpg
    Cu8lexM (2).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 133
She seems to be warming up to the idea of feminization. Started with her really enjoying the fact that I have to sit to ******** with my cage on, she calls it equalization. Earlier this week I suggested that I wear an uncomfortable bra to bed, and she has been into that too.

Tonight a girlfriend of hers called her to come over unexpectedly. She pulled out an outfit for me; panties, bra and a crop top and told me to have all the bathrooms cleaned before she got home. Then drove off in my truck.

I am trying to focus on the bathrooms, but it's tough....

My wife and I, both early 30’s have been together for 10+ years and I’ve always enjoyed having other men appreciate her. She has a very curvy feminine body, likes attention and usually dresses very provocatively, so over time I got more and more used to her getting attention when we were out. At the same time, I am not what you’d call a very masculine looking guy, at 5’11 and 125lbs.

Earlier in our relationship I was definitely the more dominant personality, and that manifested itself in our sex life as well. As our relationship has evolved, she had begun taking more and more of a lead at home, and even more so over the last 5-years that she’s been a stay-at-home mom. I found myself craving her dominance more and more, it took some time for me to realize it, but she had taken control over our sex life. The thought turned me on and I was masturbating quite a bit….Somehow that lead to my interest in being caged, and eventually I mentioned it to her. At first she was hesitant, but we got a cage and discovered that after a few days of being caged, my demeanor changed and I was much more loving and thoughtful towards her, and she started using that to force me into doing things she wanted around the house – all of which turns me on big-time.

That has lead her fully embracing this new role; and for the last 18 months or so she has kept me caged 24/7, except for supervised washing. The only time I am allowed a release is if (a) I ‘earn’ it by completing tasks for her, or when she wants my cock for herself. At best, that’s maybe 1-2 a month. She dresses sexy, teases me, and knows that hornier I am the more power she has, and she hasn’t been shy about using this power.

I do have a desire to be feminized further than just the cage, but she clearly has little interest in doing so. Sometimes I’ll wear panties or a bra under my clothes, she ignores it as she finds it a big turn off.

She has a collection of dildos, vibrators and other toys, and uses them on a fairly frequent basis, sometimes I am told to watch, or massage, other times I am not allowed to be in the room. For at least a year or two though, I’ve been really excited at the idea of her cuckholding me with another partner – this would be extremely exciting for me, but also a huge leap for her as she’s extremely loyal and generally cautious about trusting or getting close to other people…She’s a bit of a loner in that respect.

I’ve brought up the idea of her going on dates with others, and sometimes she’ll totally dismiss it as ‘never happening’, other times she’ll play into it a bit, but will make a statement like “I’d need to meet the right person”. That’s the biggest challenge as she absolutely refuses to meet people online, or dating apps, and as a stay-at-home mom, doesn’t get out much.

Anyway, that’s where we’re at; I am her b*tch and she has total control of my cock. I love it, and am eager to move forward into true cuckholding, but not sure it’ll ever happen in the present situation.

What do you think of our progress and any thoughts on how to take it to the next level?

Here’s my favorite photo of her.
Wow she's a hottie like see more of her curves

Reactions: Fisher