Our story

About 10 years ago I proposed to my wife to go into swinging lifestyle, with difficulty and more discussions on this topic, she finally accepted. We met twice with different couples for a coffee but she didn't like them. I really wanted to see her fucked by another man, not necessarily for me to fuck another woman, I had enough and very perverse women in my life, I just wana be a real cuckold. I wanted her to feel wanted and fulfilled. Our sex life was good at first but along the way the routine intervened. She doesn't do anal but she likes to suck cock without swallowing the cum, I let cum go of her face only once and once in her mouth after she swallowed, in both cases she told me she didn't like it, it's too disgusting.

She has a pretty tight pussy, she wasn't used much by many men, she only had 3 relationships before me. She gets wet very quickly, she likes cunilingus but she reaches orgasm quite hard. She was already at menopause so she could fuck without any problems. She doesn't like condoms and loves to feel hot cum in her cunt. She confessed to me that she wants a very well equipped guy, above 7", I'm only 5.5" (14cm) and I don't really satisfy her anymore. I proposed to call a friend who was not married and I assumed that he was more gifted than me but he did not agree. Eventually we both decided to try with another man for the first time.

I found a guy on the dating site, they both talked and we set up a date at our home. He was 35 years old, she was 43. He came to us, we talked for a while and he asked to go in the bathroom to refresh. My wife was waiting for him in her underwear and in a robe. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. My wife took off her robe and they both started kissing. I took off her bra and bikini. He dropped the towel on the floor revealing a cock bigger than mine but not exaggerated, I think he was almost 8". She got on her knees and started sucking us both, after a few minutes I let her suck only him and I start to rub her clit and pussy lips, she was already wet but I wanted to arouse her more. He took her and laid her on the bed, licked her pussy for a few minutes then put his cock in her. I gave her my cock to suck while he fucked her and pushed his cock as deep as possible in her slut pussy, she was with her legs wide open and raised close to his head. She moaned, she liked it but she didn't reach orgasm. I didn't last long and knowing that she didn't want me to end up in her mouth, I let my cum go of her breasts. After a few minutes he finished in her pussy leaving her a beautiful creampie. I want to be a good cuckold but she wouldn't let me lick her cum filled cunt. We washed, we talked for a while and the bull he left, we decided to meet again but it didn't happen. She told me that she didn't feel at ease, having very big emotions, when she sucked our cocks she did it more mechanically, being ashamed of me. I proposed to her to meet other men alone.

She met several men at a coffee and was fucked by only five after the first or second meeting in two years time frame. She felt good with them but did not have orgasms until she was licked or her clit was rubbed. Then had two mature bulls for a period of one year each. He met them at the hotel and stayed overnight, when he came home I wanted to lick his fucked pussy but he didn't agree. She didn't even want to fuck her anymore, I think they kind of abused her all night. I've never fucked more than twice. I often drove her to the hotel then while I was alone at home I rubbed my cock in despair at the thought that she was being fucked by another man. I can't wait for her to come home and tell me everything. Once she was away from home for two nights and I didn't know what was going with her, then she told me that they were out of town and he hadn't phone online. They both gave him between 50 to 100 euros at each meeting. I liked that she is considered a whore and makes money with her pussy. She is happy too, but she doesn't let it be seen that she really enjoys that she is like a real prostitute.

However, in a last year she did not have a stable bull, she was fucked by two guys only once each at our home when I was at work and a somehow forced blowjob in the car when he spat the cum on the window, then he told me she lost interest and sexual desire. Among other meetings she tried with a young girl to see if he likes it, they licked each other, the girl had an orgasm but she did not, she was not impressed. She says she really wants to get to squirt but she couldn't find the right man to give her that pleasure. He told me that he had gained weight and was not feeling well in front of a man. She doesn't want us to be completely naked at the beach anymore but in the house she is only naked and I'm standing with my cock up and hard and I masturbate twice a day. I insisted not to give up, but all that followed were just some exchange of emails and a few pictures without materializing anything. Being a housewife she takes care of the housework, she likes to make cakes and talk to various guys on dating and social networking. I'm not sure if she fucked someone else when I was out of town for 2-3 business days or if she masturbates but our agreement was to tell me everything. She always shaves her pussy, she changed her hairstyle from redhead to blonde. We don't have sex more than once upon a 3-4 months but without sucking my cock or licking her pussy and after many insistences and requests only in dogging. I talked to her but I don't know how to motivate her to move on, he feels like he doesn't awaken anymore.

If you have any suggestions to help us you are welcome. These pictures are from 10 years ago. Also we have some videos only for selected members.

View media item 205103
View media item 205102
View media item 205101
View media item 205100
View media item 205099
View media item 205098
View media item 205097
View media item 205096
View media item 205095
View media item 205094
View media item 205093
View media item 205092
View media item 205091
View media item 205090
View media item 205089
View media item 205088
View media item 205087
View media item 205086
View media item 205085
View media item 205084
Very very gorgeous Hot,sexy and her figure full with honey and Fire. It's make my cock hard. I feel my Dick in her mouth and pussy.

Reactions: puffyhotwife