Our wedding night

Jamzymc

Jul 6, 2021
Our wedding was an amazing day. My beautiful slutwife in her white wedding dress standing at the alter professing her love to me and how she would always be faithful. We both let out out a rye smile to each other as those lines were said. For our plans later on in the evening after guests would leave for their own rooms certainly did not involve faithfulness. Although in a way you could say she is since we are both open and honest with each other about how we want this night to end. As we sealed our marriage we kissed and we made our way out towards the wedding car. We arrived at the venue where we would have drinks with family and friends until late and have our first dance.

We had invited a couple of guys from craigslist to the venue who my wife had been speaking to online for quite a while. They were 2 friends who worked on a building site together. One was a rather chubby lad early 40s with black hair that was greying a little at the sides and his friend was early 20s brown hair, brown eyes. Quite a good looking lad my wife thought he was really fit anyway. When it got to around 10.30pm my wife told me she couldn’t wait anymore after chatting to the 2 lads for around 30 mins. We told our close friends that we were starting to get tired and were going to call it a night. After a lot of persuasion and keeping up appearances we managed to break away around 30 mins later. My wife went back to the room and i went to the meet the lads outside so i could sneak them into the room.

We managed to get them in to the room and my wife was lying on the bed still in her dress looking sexy and incredibly eager to get started.......

To be continued.......

She called the younger guy (Aaron) over and he lay next to her on the bed. They began kissing one another and my wife was moving her hand closer and closer to his cock, you could tell she was desperate to feel it. The other guy (Gray) went over and he lay on the bed with them. He began moving his hands up and down my wifes leg. She turned and started snogging him and with her left hand began unzipping Aarons zip on his jeans. Aaron was now playing with my wifes breasts and she was visually and vocally very turned. Her breathing was heavy and you could see the pure animalistic lust in her face. Aaron moved his jeans down a little so my wife now had better access to what she was Craving. She was running her hands over his boxer shorts almost teasing herself to touch it. Like she badly wanted but also wanted to wait. Gray was now running his hands up my wifes thighs but her attention was totally fixated on Aaron.

She asked Aaron is he could unzip her dress to which i said she should leave it on (when we spoke about this i wanted her to to leave her dress on. She told she only wanted to pull it down. She turned around and Aaron unzipped her dress while Gray pulled it down from the front exposing her breasts.....

To be continued......

Gray then began to suck and lick her nipples while Aaron was kissing the back of her neck. She turned her head and was snogging Aaron. (My wife told me prior to meeting with Aaron that she had wanked over him on quite a number occasions) she moved away from Aaron and with her hands pulled Grays now unzipped pants down and began stroking his surprisingly big cock and started sucking him. Aaron now moved in behind my wife and rolling up her long dress (alot more difficult given the length of it) he exposed her skimpy lace White thong which was totally eaten by her fat ass. She was vocally turned on by her holes being exposed to Aaron.

(Honestly you cannot imagine the feelings i had watching this, my wife on our wedding night which was supposed to be totally intimate and about us was now in the process of fucking 2 other guys knowing full well i would be the last to fuck her that night. And will likely fuck her for the least amount of time as i cum quick anyway and will explode in seconds once inside her freshly married but used cunt full of other mens cum. I will be the third guy to fuck my own wife in our marital bed. My cock was throbbing. I was extremely jealous but my being incredibly turned on far outweighed those feelings.)

Aaron now running his hands over my wifes ass was edging closer and closer to her pussy. With his finger running it down the lining of her thong. )I asked my wife who she would rather fuck her right now me or Aaron. She didn’t answer. I asked again and she moaned Aaron.) Aaron had now moved my wifes thong to the side and exposed her soaking wet pussy. Her pussy was quite hairy so it was very noticeable how soaked she was. Aaron now began to remove my wifes panties pulling them down slowly. Gray was making my wife gag on his cock and telling her she was a slag. He said something like “look at your husband watching you choke on my cock like the slag you are”. “Look at him”. She looked up at me. Her make up now totally messed on her face, her eye liner running down her cheeks from her eyes watering looking like a cheap and nasty whore. (I knew in that moment if i even touched myself i would explode)

To be continued....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristin
This sounds SO HOT. I never ever considered this when I got married, wish I did, sounds encredibly exciting!!!!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU !!!