Out of town wedding wife cuck

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
The first time we were at and out of town wedding. Finally got away for from the two kids. We got there at night before the wedding and we decide to go to this type of bar that was next to the hotel. My wife was wearing this jacket that zips in the front with over a blouse . And there is a guy that we met at the bar. He was a little older than us and he started buying his rounds. We started drinking and my wife was feeling no pain. She went to the bathroom when she came back I noticed that she had taken her blouse off her jacket is zipped just up enough that you could see her bra and tits. The guys name was Mike continue to buy rounds and shot and then my wife went to the bathroom again this time when she came back, she had taken her bra and now the zipper was just barely covering her tits. The bar announced that it was closing. Mike got up to leave and I saw my wife whisper, something in his ear, and then hand him something. I said, what did you hand him? I was so drunk I didn’t know what channel she said I handed her my panties. She then told me that she wanted me to go back to our hotel room and fuck the shit out of her well when we got back to the room, will you open the door and there was Mike. He was already naked on the bed. My wife jumped on the bed, started to suck his dick. I got behind her, started fucking her and she suck his dick harder. Then we change position and I watch for the first time is he fucked her as her ass bounced off his cock.. my wife told him to come deep in her. We all passed out and then the next morning I woke up to the bed shaking and she was riding him again before he left after the wedding we met him back at the hotel, and I watched him fuck her all night, and then he called a friend and he came over. It was a while weekend.

The first time we were at and out of town wedding. Finally got away for from the two kids. We got there at night before the wedding and we decide to go to this type of bar that was next to the hotel. My wife was wearing this jacket that zips in the front with over a blouse . And there is a guy that we met at the bar. He was a little older than us and he started buying his rounds. We started drinking and my wife was feeling no pain. She went to the bathroom when she came back I noticed that she had taken her blouse off her jacket is zipped just up enough that you could see her bra and tits. The guys name was Mike continue to buy rounds and shot and then my wife went to the bathroom again this time when she came back, she had taken her bra and now the zipper was just barely covering her tits. The bar announced that it was closing. Mike got up to leave and I saw my wife whisper, something in his ear, and then hand him something. I said, what did you hand him? I was so drunk I didn’t know what channel she said I handed her my panties. She then told me that she wanted me to go back to our hotel room and fuck the shit out of her well when we got back to the room, will you open the door and there was Mike. He was already naked on the bed. My wife jumped on the bed, started to suck his dick. I got behind her, started fucking her and she suck his dick harder. Then we change position and I watch for the first time is he fucked her as her ass bounced off his cock.. my wife told him to come deep in her. We all passed out and then the next morning I woke up to the bed shaking and she was riding him again before he left after the wedding we met him back at the hotel, and I watched him fuck her all night, and then he called a friend and he came over. It was a while weekend.
first of many times I hope and I hope you licked her pussy clean so she knows you really want her to fuck other cocks.

Very fucking hot. Lucky you.

Reactions: werekinky2