Outed to her co-workers

LIHWcouple

Couple
Nov 28, 2021
My wife works for a major retail chain. She is a manager and has many younger single/divorced women working for her. She has hinted to a few about our lifestyle. How she dates other men and I am a cuckold. Most think she is joking but she made me tell one of them the truth when I was visiting the store with her a few months ago. This woman s divorced and very kinky, just like my wife. They are planning a small party at her home, her kids will be gone for the weekend, and my wife wants me to serve as the waiter/entertainment for the party. She wants me to be totally naked except for a short apron that will cover nothing and will say "Linda's cuckold" on it. They want to invite people from work, female and male to the party to prove to them all that she has been serious with her joking about our marriage lifestyle. She says there is a younger guy that has been hitting on her for some time and if he comes to the party she will fuck him that night during the party and be loud enough for everyone to hear and know what is going on. This really excites me but also scares the crap out of me. I am not sure if they are really serious about this party or are just teasing me about it.

J became "water cooler talk" at work for a while over a guy that every woman in the company was after. She enjoyed the notoriety although she has always been very careful to keep her work affairs quiet and out of the office........luckily it died down shortly after when it came out he was GAY, just hitting on everything female in the office to hide the truth, LOL.

CW