Overnight with the Stranger

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
I am an office staff. My work is in the office and does not require traveling.

Lately, my company laid off many staff for reorganization. I was not laid off but I had to travel some time to upcountry and stay overnight to finish the work.

I recently got an order from my supervisor to travel with a guy from the other division because we had to coordinate to finish this special project for the customer. I was requested to stay one night upcountry to finish my work, and the guy will stay two more nights to complete the project.

I drove to the destination and arrived in the early afternoon. I checked in at the hotel booked by my company and found that the guy arrived a while before me. He was checking in. We said hello to each other and had a little talk about the work tomorrow. We scheduled a meeting later tonight after the dinner to discuss in details about the work process. After the check-in was completed, I got into my room and so did the guy. I did not have any idea where his room was.

It was a sunny day, hot and humid so after I unpacked my stuff, I took off all my clothes and was about to take shower. This room has a mirror wall between the bed and the shower so the person sitting on the bed can see the person taking shower. It might be a perfect room for couple. Before I walked into the bathroom, I heard someone knocking on my door. I wore a bathrobe and opened the door. It was the colleague guy! He said the air conditioner in his room was broken so the hotel staff were fixing it. He asked if he could stay in my room for a while until his room was fixed. Actually, I was not comfortable but I could not refuse his request to keep good relationship and the work atmosphere. I wore only the bathrobe but I did not mind so I let him in. We chatted about things and had few drinks. I noticed that he tried to peek at my boobs through the bathrobe several times. I was in a mood so I came up with a naughty idea to show off my naked body to the guy. So, I started a conversation that it would be nice if I could have pictures of myself getting showered so I could add them into my personal picture collection. The guy immediately volunteered to help me take the said pictures. I then started taking off the bathrobe. The guy’s jaw dropped. He did not stop staring at my body. I handed him my phone for taking pictures. I started posing and slowly walked to the bathroom. I started taking shower while the guy kept watching and filming. I showed him my everything and he saw me from every angle. It excited me and I was filled with pleasure. I was a bit afraid of being raped but I was already turned on. After the shower, I blew my hair and wiped my body while he kept taking pictures. Then, I applied lotion all over my body. He offered to help me with the lotion. He started from rubbing my armpit down to my hip. It was so good. My heart pounded heavily. He moved to rub from my breast to the tits. I then lost control. He should have sensed that I was in the mood so he further offered to shave my pussy. This was not my plan but I could not resist! I agreed to let him do it by sitting on the bathtub spreading my legs for him to shave. He used the razor kit provided by the hotel. He unpacked the kit, applied the shaving cream on my pussy, and started shaving. He then pulled one of my leg up for the better angle. I was embarrassed and shocked as I had not expected to spread in front of him. Anyway, he shaved smoothly until it was hairless. I was so embarrassed because I had never spread wide like this in front of any man. After finished, he washed and rubbed my pussy gently. I moaned out and was so wet. I believed he knew that I was ready. He asked me to kneel down and strongly pushed my shoulder. I did not know what he would do but I was down on my knees as requested without thinking. He suddenly pulled out his cock. It was huge! He then brought it near my face and tried to push it into my mouth. Somehow, at that moment, I wanted to taste it. I forgot about everything and sucked that cock. I licked it like a child licking lollipop. I gave him the best blowjob I have ever done for anyone on earth. He was smiling happily. He held my head with both hands and shook it as he pleased. He was definitely fucking my mouth. I felt like being his sex toy but I was pleased so I let him do it. Suddenly, I felt like a lot of liquid getting into my mouth. I then realized that he cummed in my mouth! When I realized, I looked at him. He took his cock off and sprayed the rest cum on my face and my chest. This was another surprise for me because I did not want to swallow the cum of the stranger. I stood up immediately and rushed to the sink to wash my mouth.

I was a bit disappointed and the guy could read it from my face. He apologized and excused himself back to his room. Although, I enjoyed it in the beginning but I had lost the mood. I cleaned up and stayed in the room until the meeting time. I met him again for discussion about work and nothing else. He tried to apologize me again about what happened but I turned it down asking him not to talk about it any more.

We worked together in the following day. I returned home after my work was done. I have not talked to him since then.

I am still not sure whether I will give him another chance if there is another occasion. It is a good experience but I may not want to repeat. Anyway, I do admit that his cock is huge and I really enjoy it.