Owned by Her Boss

Don Jetman

May 11, 2021
L isn't a hotwife yet in this scenario, but has a new boss, a huge aggressive guy she talks about fondly and constantly. She arranges a dinner at a local restaurant for the three of us, and I reluctantly go. I've met the guy once, and he didn't make a great first impression - talking about L's looks and body in front of me, acting like he's still her boss away from the office.

They shock me at dinner by telling me that they've been having sex every day at work, and that they both want me to know he's going to own her body from now on. I'm upset and certain I can put a stop to this - I refuse and tell L we're leaving. L tells me that if I still think I can still put a stop to it after tonight, she won't go through with it.

They take me to a hotel room, he ties me to a chair, and drags it to the edge of the bed. Then he reads me a document he's written - an agreement that I willingly give up my wife's body for his personal use for as long as he wishes. He places it on a table beside me. There's a blank line at the bottom and a pen for my signature. "I'm betting you'll sign it before we're through here, he tells me." I tell him he's full of shit.

What follows is a fuck session so intense I can't believe my eyes. He fucks her for hours, makes her come so may times I lose count. She begs him for more, tells him she loves his huge cock, and that she wants him to fuck her every night from now on - she wants him to own her.

In the end, I'm overwhelmed by his ability to please her, his giant cock, and her pleading for sex with him and only him. I'm beaten into submission by what I see, realize it's best for L if I give her what she wants. I tell him he wins, he unties me, and I sign the agreement. I stay outside the hotel room door for a while and listen to L moan and gasp again under him, know this will be the new normal, and masturbate until she comes again calling his name.

L isn't a hotwife yet in this scenario, but has a new boss, a huge aggressive guy she talks about fondly and constantly. She arranges a dinner at a local restaurant for the three of us, and I reluctantly go. I've met the guy once, and he didn't make a great first impression - talking about L's looks and body in front of me, acting like he's still her boss away from the office.

They shock me at dinner by telling me that they've been having sex every day at work, and that they both want me to know he's going to own her body from now on. I'm upset and certain I can put a stop to this - I refuse and tell L we're leaving. L tells me that if I still think I can still put a stop to it after tonight, she won't go through with it.

They take me to a hotel room, he ties me to a chair, and drags it to the edge of the bed. Then he reads me a document he's written - an agreement that I willingly give up my wife's body for his personal use for as long as he wishes. He places it on a table beside me. There's a blank line at the bottom and a pen for my signature. "I'm betting you'll sign it before we're through here, he tells me." I tell him he's full of shit.

What follows is a fuck session so intense I can't believe my eyes. He fucks her for hours, makes her come so may times I lose count. She begs him for more, tells him she loves his huge cock, and that she wants him to fuck her every night from now on - she wants him to own her.

In the end, I'm overwhelmed by his ability to please her, his giant cock, and her pleading for sex with him and only him. I'm beaten into submission by what I see, realize it's best for L if I give her what she wants. I tell him he wins, he unties me, and I sign the agreement. I stay outside the hotel room door for a while and listen to L moan and gasp again under him, know this will be the new normal, and masturbate until she comes again calling his name.
Very HOT! Next she's gonna cuckold you...

Reactions: owlcuck
Very exciting when the wife's bull is the boss!
Either the husband's boss or the wife's. Vulnerability enhances the feeling of cuckold. They have to do everything for the boss because career and salary depend on it. If the boss asks for rough perverted things, it should be done as well. The big advantage is that the boss can always give her time to fuck! :love:

boss.jpg

Love to see u both play