Panties or no panties

Wear panties or don't

• Total voters
7bf.jpg
Why would anyone want a can of this? Unless she is a beeeoooch type of bitch.

Mmm, yes...another aspect I failed to mention in the pros. 😁
That's exactly what my wife does. I wait all evening for her come home and give me my treat. It amuses her to watch me beg on my knees for her cum soaked panties and lick them clean like a good cuck.

Definitely panties ...most of my wife's bulls love seeing her in sexy lingerie .That moment when they feel and rub her pussy through the panties , slip their hands inside , get to slide her panties down and see her pussy for the first time .It all turns me on too especially when the guy peels them off and my wife is fully exposed to him .I know how excited she will be exhibiting herself to him and anticipating his cock inside her.Panties seem to emphasise how naughty my wife is being by letting another man enjoy her body

Attachments

• IMG_20160702_214231624.jpg
    IMG_20160702_214231624.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160702_214613259.jpg
    IMG_20160702_214613259.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160702_214358024.jpg
    IMG_20160702_214358024.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 16
My GF rarely wears panties. But when
she fucks her "Big cummer" bull and he unloads in her she slips on a pair of ordinary cotton panties, red or pink, to catch all the cum that leaks from her well fucked pussy.
Then she has me lick her clean as she wraps
the panties around my cock and jerks me off.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I like no panties sometimes because it adds a layer of exhibitionism to the mix, but there’s something very fun about a hungry, rough fuck where you take her to the side somewhere pull her skirt up or shorts/pants down and pull the panties to the side to fuck her and cum dripping into panties adds an extra layer as well

GF NEVER wears panties, EXCEPT when she comes home from a hot bull fucking.
She puts on a full cut cotton panty with a
liner so that his cum leaking from her pussy
won't be lost down her legs. It means much
more clean-up ffor me

• Love
Exactly that. She loves to let me know what’s on offer for me and anyone else she takes a fancy to.
Panties can still be hot and sexy! Here is a soiled pair of my BBW’s panties that I prepared to send to a member on here:

View attachment 1130013View attachment 1130014View attachment 1130015View attachment 1130016
I love her butt pix, super sexy hips, butt n thighs, and YES i find pictures of her hot moist eXciting after being stuck on her pictures , i cant unfree my hand to "turn the page"

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4