Panty cum cucking

GF luvs to go out on fuck-dates with 1 of her bulls. She wears no panties when she leaves:
"They'll just get in the way" she says.

But she almost always wears panties when she comes back, so that They'll catch any cum from her date that drips out of her pussy.
She enjoys showing me her cum soaked panties as she tells me everything he did to her.
Sometimes she'll take them off and wrap them around my cock to jerk me with them as she tells me every detail.
And yes, she's put them on me and had me sleep in her cum stained from her bull, panties.

GF luvs to go out on fuck-dates with 1 of her bulls. She wears no panties when she leaves:

But she almost always wears panties when she comes back, so that They'll catch any cum from her date that drips out of her pussy.
She enjoys showing me her cum soaked panties as she tells me everything he did to her.
Sometimes she'll take them off and wrap them around my cock to jerk me with them as she tells me every detail.
And yes, she's put them on me and had me sleep in her cum stained from her bull, panties.
You are one lucky guy

I have to suck the bull's cum out of her panties too. :love:

I must admit that I have no desire to drink another guy's semen. The turn on for me is two things. First to know that she is walking out with me or sitting in a restaurant with another man's sticky semen in her panties and making her pussy feel wet. Secondly to know that another guy has taken some ownership and enjoyment by seeding her labia.

2 of my ex's loved to do the walk of shame where they walk back home with no underwear on and the cum dribbling down their inner thighs. One loved to get on public transport I.e. buses trains etc and have the cum oozing onto the seats or even stand to let it do so. She was spotted a few times but never was approached

2 of my ex's loved to do the walk of shame where they walk back home with no underwear on and the cum dribbling down their inner thighs. One loved to get on public transport I.e. buses trains etc and have the cum oozing onto the seats or even stand to let it do so. She was spotted a few times but never was approached
You have a perfect gf😉

My ex was the same. Very short dress to just below her pussy, splits up both sides and no knickers. Just been fucked 4 times in a cafe and then on to the top deck of a bus. When she sat down next to some random guy her bare pussy was in touch with the seat and she was leaking cum on to it. Fun times.😋

I must admit that I have no desire to drink another guy's semen. The turn on for me is two things. First to know that she is walking out with me or sitting in a restaurant with another man's sticky semen in her panties and making her pussy feel wet. Secondly to know that another guy has taken some ownership and enjoyment by seeding her labia.
but what about kissing her lips, her cheek, knowing my cock has covered both with cum?

Reactions: owlcuck
My GF is VERY into this. LUVS to bring home her pussy & panties full of cum from a fuck-date. She's had younger guys, 25/28, cum in & on her hot pussy 3 or 4 times on a date.

She enjoys wrapping her cum soaked panties around my cock & balls as she tells me the "blow-by-blow of everything he did with her, in a teasing, taunting way.

Sometimes she doesn't make me cum & leaves me like that over night!

Reactions: compassionatedom