Penis plug a whole different ball game

I love the feeling of a penis plugs the long silicone ones really does it for me , then bring locked in my flat cage holding the plug in me .

Now every movement I make " STINGS " and it feels oh so wonderful, like pain-pleasure-pain, and more ,

Her boyfriend was here last night and she had him help her plug me up and cage me , then they had their fun , all the while I was plugged and locked .

Let me say this was my best night and most painful - but that pain is a different kind , and after it all ended she was taking the cage off and my cock was straight hard didn't go down and she asked if I wanted her to take the plug out .

This plug is ribbed like waves in the ocean something that looks like anal beads but tapered so it's easy to go in but bulges at center of ribbon,
As she was pulling it out I felt pulse after pulse, 15 of them as it is 15 inches long and most likely went into my bladder , as my ******** helped it come out .

Her boyfriend asked what that felt like , oh mmmmm dam that's something I can't wait to do again, he just laughed.
She started playing with it but I had to actually stop her cause it was so tender .
But in a good way

Let me say if you want to try this out ,
While I was plugged and locked up , my cage was a flat one that really makes my guy disappear, with no way the plug can get out , with so other cages a plug can slide out thru the cage itself and won't work , but you could put tinfoil at the tip to prevent it from sliding out to gain this feeling.

It tingles you inside your penis with every movement and when you squeeze like your holding in your ******** it comes in " waves " first one is you squeezing it then the wave on involuntary waves come it had me in my own world and they were like what's going on with him .

Lol , it wasn't orgasms, but it sure felt Damm good, every time I squeezed it pulsated three or four times , adding to watching them play it was out of this world .
So this is now a new addition to our fun dates .

She did admit it should be for dates only so I don't over use it , well I agree on that cause it truly was outta this world kinda feeling, I already asked him to come back tomorrow and they both cracked up .

Now off to work daydreaming of my next plugging session

I love the feeling of a penis plugs the long silicone ones really does it for me , then bring locked in my flat cage holding the plug in me .

Now every movement I make " STINGS " and it feels oh so wonderful, like pain-pleasure-pain, and more ,

Her boyfriend was here last night and she had him help her plug me up and cage me , then they had their fun , all the while I was plugged and locked .

Let me say this was my best night and most painful - but that pain is a different kind , and after it all ended she was taking the cage off and my cock was straight hard didn't go down and she asked if I wanted her to take the plug out .

This plug is ribbed like waves in the ocean something that looks like anal beads but tapered so it's easy to go in but bulges at center of ribbon,
As she was pulling it out I felt pulse after pulse, 15 of them as it is 15 inches long and most likely went into my bladder , as my ******** helped it come out .

Her boyfriend asked what that felt like , oh mmmmm dam that's something I can't wait to do again, he just laughed.
She started playing with it but I had to actually stop her cause it was so tender .
But in a good way

While I was plugged and locked up , my cage was a flat one that really makes my guy disappear, with no way the plug can get out , with so other cages a plug can slide out thru the cage itself and won't work , but you could put tinfoil at the tip to prevent it from sliding out to gain this feeling.

It tingles you inside your penis with every movement and when you squeeze like your holding in your ******** it comes in " waves " first one is you squeezing it then the wave on involuntary waves come it had me in my own world and they were like what's going on with him .

Lol , it wasn't orgasms, but it sure felt Damm good, every time I squeezed it pulsated three or four times , adding to watching them play it was out of this world .

She did admit it should be for dates only so I don't over use it , well I agree on that cause it truly was outta this world kinda feeling, I already asked him to come back tomorrow and they both cracked up .

I hope my wife doesn't read this post or she will have one in me. It sounds painful to me. I've had catheters before in the hospital and they burned like hell going in. Once there they felt pretty much neutral then comming back out, 'ouch' the catheter gives you temporary incontinence which kind of appeals to me as I have a diaper fetish but overall it seems like that plug would hurt too much. What if you had to ******** or had an orgasm and your cum couldn't get out? What would that do to your urethra? My humble advice is to be very careful you don't cause permanent damage to Mr. Happy. Keep that plug clean and sterilized.

But in a good way

My cock.isnt plugged but she puts me in a cb 6000 with points that push into my cock asxwell.as she puts butt plug inh me she.loves torment me knowing that im.turned on but not able to do anything