Philippines - Wife needs a boyfriend - husband not enough

BabyNeedsBF

Couple
Mar 15, 2022
Hey there all! I am new here ('we' technically) and not sure if this is the place to post this. First thing first, we reside in the Visayan region of the Philippines (she is 34 and I am 45) and we have been in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle for a while. My wife is very choosy about her boyfriends and after a long break she is looking for 'the one' again. I am the beta who does all the screening (on her behalf - I have no say whatsoever) and pass along photos/bios of guys she will/could be interested in. That being said, let's talk about what she is interested in and what you get out of this arrangement.

Firstly, I don't suppose I need to mention the obvious advantages of being the boyfriend... you get full access to her whenever/however you like -I am a stay-at-home working dad so she can be gone for days if you like. She is pretty much game for anything when it comes to pleasing her man, and she likes to be exclusive.

What she is looking for (here comes the choosy part so pay attention, huh?)-

NUMBER 1: If you are older than 20 you must have a freakin' personality and not be another "dick-pic" loser who knows nothing about seduction or pleasing a woman.
  • You must be a Man between the ages of 18-35 (she likes 'em on the younger side)
  • She prefers Caucasian men (but exceptionally handsome Men get priority consideration)
  • You must NOT be married already and NOT looking for one-night stands or a FuBu. (Her bullshit detector is sharp as a razor)
  • preferably tall (less than 5'2" need not apply)
  • non-smokers only
  • MUST be capable of traveling to/within Philippines - she doesn't pay for dates/vacations
  • Helps if you know about how cuckolding works and don't mind talking to me (the lonely guy who gets left out while you have all the fun)
If this interests you and you want a girlfriend/lover who will bend over backwards making you happy, message us and tell us why/what you are interested in AND send a face/body pic (dick pic not needed initially). We will reply to everyone who can form complete thoughts and sentences, but will only be picking one Man from the whole crop.

Thank you for your time!

Cumasta,
We are a Hot wife couple. I know, no married in your rules, but we are married. She is Filipino Hot and crazy sexy. He is Caucasian Handsome tall 6'-1" a stag stud, different then your relationship. We both aim to please and are very fucking good at it. Enjoy all of life's pleasures. We do travel to Philippines, but could setup some kind of CAM for now. Do you have lots of toys for DP, we do and greatly enjoy, We are well educated, sexual and insatiable.
Reply with pix and we will do the same.

Look forward to your reply.

Maria and Steph

Reactions: Hornylatina