Pictures she sent to her ex-bf.

wetjane69

I met Jane at the gym. Im the 2nd guy from the gym who fucked her from the gym in 6 months that she joined. I finally got her to show me some of the selfies she sent her ex-bf. I also got her to tell me how the other guy approached, courted and fucked her. This is one of the selfies he got. I find it quite hot that another man has this on his phone from her directly.20150311_151347.jpg

I met Jane at the gym. Im the 2nd guy from the gym who fucked her from the gym in 6 months that she joined. I finally got her to show me some of the selfies she sent her ex-bf. I also got her to tell me how the other guy approached, courted and fucked her. This is one of the selfies he got. I find it quite hot that another man has this on his phone from her directly.View attachment 1140232
Fucking yummy ass ,I bet her pussy is so wet she looks horny and ready to fuck hard

Reactions: wetjane69
I met Jane at the gym. Im the 2nd guy from the gym who fucked her from the gym in 6 months that she joined. I finally got her to show me some of the selfies she sent her ex-bf. I also got her to tell me how the other guy approached, courted and fucked her. This is one of the selfies he got. I find it quite hot that another man has this on his phone from her directly.View attachment 1140232
Live that arse

Omfg very hot. Love her ass too.

I've procured a few from my wife's phone before as well...is quite arousing.