Pierced clit

Clit piercing can cause stimulation to fade if not done properly even Elaine that wrote piercing bi le recommends against it but Vch and other genital piercing can.be very vety stimulating
Update my wife has a 10 ga Vch and 4 pairs of inner labis piercing 12 ga
Are het tits very sensitive my hotwifes are thd nipple piercings made ir more intense she has 1 in 10. Ga rings it dri es her crazy

Awesome my wife has her Vch is a 10 ga ring she has 4 pairs of inner labia 12 g one of her favorite thongs is anew guy that she hasnt fucked before she doesn't let him.touch het puusy till.his dick.iz pushing in.her She says itblies his mibd when he feel.her rings on his dick when he pushes into hef cunt.and he doesn't k ow about her pussy rings

• Love
Reactions: Firefighter195
my wife absolutely love her hood being pierced unfortunately it pulled out and she refuses to have it done again. says even tho she liked having it in it hurt like hell getting pierced
You said it pullled put alot of times an inexperienced piercer she ahoul look into it more my wife says she should have done it yearx before she did

It is totally so hot for women to be walking around town with pierced tits & clit
You can get other genital.piercings thatvatr stimulating as well
I goger the name but one lays under the clit my wife loved her VCH especially when she wears a tight tnong or g string . When shes really in the mood she wears one of them and loves to.do.long walks or ealks uo alot of stairs

My wife Kate has this piercing and she loves it.
Your awesome My wife loves het VCH she lovez to wear a tight thong or g string she loves to go shopping in tbe mall.alot of walking and keeping her very stimulated
She has a..VCH AND 8 INNRR LABIA RINGS THEY ADD ANOTHER LEVEL.OF PLAY. LACING UP. THE RINGS .WITH A RIBBON.AND HAVING ONE OF HET DATES UNLACE IT WHICH CAN TAKE TIME IT WOULD BE GREAT TO CHAT WITH YOU YOU CAN PM ME OR I SENT YOU AN EMAIL BEFORE YOU SOUND LIKE A REALLY AWESOME COUPLE BOB

Does anybodys wife have there clit pierced my wife was told that the clit is a rare piercing. I know most people just get the hood but she was wanting something that would stimulate it more. If you do have a clit piercing can you share a pic
For my wife to see?
Most piecers wont di the clit has it can destroy the nerves and thsts wahy they do.the hood if you damage the nerves you can loose tge feeling forever Read Elaineys piercing bible my hotwife has a 12 ga Vch and she says the feeling against her clit is amazing especially when she is fucking one of her well endowed studs

my wife absolutely love her hood being pierced unfortunately it pulled out and she refuses to have it done again. says even tho she liked having it in it hurt like hell getting pierced
If it came out the ga was probably too small.she should go up.a size my hotwofe loves her hood piercing When she not getting fuck.she loves a tight Gvstring thst rubs it

It is totally so hot for women to be walking around town with pierced tits & clit
You ard so right my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years a litgle over 2 years ago she went on.a piercings journey she has pierced nipples a Vch and inner labia piercings . She said that the piercings have made getting fucked more intense she says looking back.she should have gotten.pierced alot soonerb. When shes with a new guybshe does tell.him shed pierced until.hes puttimg hos cock.in her It really takes the guy by surprise when.her feels this 9nrings rubbbing his cock. Feel free to ask anythi g Bob