Plain Jane wife

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
One of my ultimate fantasies is to be the bull or dom to a Plain Jane looking wife, but one with a mystery underneath. I would love to meet a wife at a grocery store, preferably a wife and mom, and strike up a conversation about something in the store. Would love to encounter a woman in mom jeans who has a nice ass but you can't tell and overall doesn't have that sex appeal that most women would, yet if you were to get her behind closed doors and she got naked you would be beyond shocked at just how stacked she is from head to toe. Have her nipples pierced, nice fat ass, her body is just sexy, and she is a freak in bed and down to do anything. Something about that mystery of yesteryear is hot and I would love to fuck a wife like that long-term.

Actually as a Dom and a man, using the words Plain Jane actually offends me. Believe me when I say, I appreciate beauty and have a "high standard", but I've never met a women who didn't have a certain je ne sais quoi that made them special. In fact the really hot model types tend to be the worst to be with. They use their beauty as a weapon. Besides how many guys actually are as hot as they think they are. Women really have to wade through a sewer many times to find a guy they can wash off enough to be with.
I realize this forum is a fantasy forum for most, and many of it members are men but consider this; if you came here to meet a hotwife or couple, maybe set yourself apart by being respectful. Once you actually know her/them treat her as shitty as she wants to be treated. Humiliation isn't something that only cucks enjoy but remember there's a time and place.

This is just my rant. Ignore it if you disagree. Thanks for listening.