Planning a Surprise

XJenny

Female
We have been in the cuckolding lifestyle for a few years now and overall are very private about it. We have a lot of fun but it is definitely not known to any of our friends. I’m sure this is common but it also means we really don’t have friends in the lifestyle. So I was hoping to get an opinion on something I am planning as a surprise.

Our 15th wedding anniversary is coming up in a few months and I want it to be something special that he will remember. I have been planning this for over 6 months but don’t know if it is too over the top. So I have been dieting and working out intensely to get myself into the best shape possible. I am almost at my goal size. The propose of this transformation is not only to look good, but to be back to the size I was when we got married. The surprise I am planning is to have him watch me have sex with our bull in my wedding dress.

Is this something that others have actually done? How did it work out? I read about it in different places and love the idea of it. I just want to make sure he will love it too.

We have been in the cuckolding lifestyle for a few years now and overall are very private about it. We have a lot of fun but it is definitely not known to any of our friends. I’m sure this is common but it also means we really don’t have friends in the lifestyle. So I was hoping to get an opinion on something I am planning as a surprise.

Our 15th wedding anniversary is coming up in a few months and I want it to be something special that he will remember. I have been planning this for over 6 months but don’t know if it is too over the top. So I have been dieting and working out intensely to get myself into the best shape possible. I am almost at my goal size. The propose of this transformation is not only to look good, but to be back to the size I was when we got married. The surprise I am planning is to have him watch me have sex with our bull in my wedding dress.

Is this something that others have actually done? How did it work out? I read about it in different places and love the idea of it. I just want to make sure he will love it too.
That’s pretty hot in my opinion.

Reactions: XJenny
Well, we are not married so just a few thoughts. I did not have a wedding dress, but wore my sluttiest outfit; he likes to see me in that outfit. As it is an anniversary, you might consider him not only passive. My man is highly sex-driven, so I had not to worry about him joining is. If he is not the man for that, you can have him taking pics when your bull is at it, and then turn to him with your legs raised high and your crotch toward him - your bull taking pics while you demonstrate your control of your vaginal muscles. Just a few thoughts.

Sounds like a great idea to me certainly not over the top.

Reactions: XJenny
On our 5th anniversary of being in the lifestyle, I planned a party like that without hubby knowing. Coordinated with my BFF and had 3 couples who are also in the lifestyle set things up and had my twin BBC BF's meet us at the house after he and I went out for dinner and a drink. When we got to the house I told him I had a surprise for him and needed to blindfold him and to follow me in holding my shoulder. When we went into the livingroom they had put our bed in the center of the room surrounded by a couch and chairs and at the foot of the bed was an armed chair that was set up with cuffs for hubby. I led him in and sat him down and cuffed him in place, everyone was quiet, so he thought we were the only ones there. I told him to relax I would be back, I was going to change. Went in and put my wedding dress on with my heels and hose and came back out telling him to enjoy what was about to happen as I got on the bed. I could tell he heard something out of the ordinary, his head seemed to be on a swivel, I had Celeste (my BFF) go behind him and undo his blindfold, as his eyes focused there was me in my dress, on the bed with a black cock in each hand and a room with 8 friends,the men in their shorts and the wives in lingerie. I told him to enjoy as I had Celeste unbuckle and pull his pants and shorts down,and I laid down and had the guys start to work me over. After about a half hour he was begging to be released as he watched the guys take me in all combinations. I told Celeste to jerk him and he came after about 3 pumps,She cleaned him up and let him loose and the night continued as a big orgy,everyone was with everyone. Year 10 will be in 2 years so going to have to start planning another party with more friends this time

I don't know about him loving it but I am pretty sure your Bull and you will enjoy the moment. But if your Hubby is a true Cuckold I am pretty sure he will love every second of it.

What a fabulous idea - I love it 😘😘

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c