Planning our first "play-date" in a while and wanted to share my excitement.

Mister_De_Sade

Male
Gold
Just wanted to share my excitement in planning our next play-date with an acquaintance of ours. It's been quite some time since we've played with others, First COVID put a damper on planning anything for over a year+, then various adulting/life-related obstacles kept getting in the way. So it's a massive relief that we're back to a comfortable and stable place in our lives where we can do this more often.

The acquaintance is a guy we've played with once before, but in a group/FMMM gangbang setting, so there's no worries in that department; he was a blast, good sense of humor, and totally gelled with our own sexual preferences (he was rough with her, but not an overbearing douche canoe about it), AND is a great photographer, so there will definitely be a professional cataloging of our exploits.

This probably won't be until early November, so I've got some time to plan. Right now I've got all kinds of ideas floating around, but I know I wanna include some kinda public play/exhibitionism into the meetup. Watching her tease, strip, and flaunt her body in public (and in front of strangers) is probably my number 1 kink! Plus the guy we're meeting with has a lot of experience photographing exhibitionists, so if the weather is nice we'll find a public park and/or trails, OR could make a road trip out of it, her (and him) in the backseat with the windows rolled down before heading back to a hotel.

Anywho, just wanted to share. Any ideas regarding what we should do with her, share here!

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my excitement in planning our next play-date with an acquaintance of ours. It's been quite some time since we've played with others, First COVID put a damper on planning anything for over a year+, then various adulting/life-related obstacles kept getting in the way. So it's a massive relief that we're back to a comfortable and stable place in our lives where we can do this more often.

View attachment 1616122 View attachment 1616127

The acquaintance is a guy we've played with once before, but in a group/FMMM gangbang setting, so there's no worries in that department; he was a blast, good sense of humor, and totally gelled with our own sexual preferences (he was rough with her, but not an overbearing douche canoe about it), AND is a great photographer, so there will definitely be a professional cataloging of our exploits.
View attachment 1616128 View attachment 1616135

This probably won't be until early November, so I've got some time to plan. Right now I've got all kinds of ideas floating around, but I know I wanna include some kinda public play/exhibitionism into the meetup. Watching her tease, strip, and flaunt her body in public (and in front of strangers) is probably my number 1 kink! Plus the guy we're meeting with has a lot of experience photographing exhibitionists, so if the weather is nice we'll find a public park and/or trails, OR could make a road trip out of it, her (and him) in the backseat with the windows rolled down before heading back to a hotel.

Anywho, just wanted to share. Any ideas regarding what we should do with her, share here!
Oh he'll spread her legs and eat her pudsy deep then pound that pussy deep cumming and grinding your dicj bLls deep

If she is a true exhibitionist, find a strip club that has amateur night....my wife told me early on she had always wondered about them....took her to one with an amateur night, bought her a pole to practice on, and she entered..finished second, made some money, and it led to 3-4 other nights at different club...had a ball watching her strip and play with herself for the guys....

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
If she is a true exhibitionist, find a strip club that has amateur night....my wife told me early on she had always wondered about them....took her to one with an amateur night, bought her a pole to practice on, and she entered..finished second, made some money, and it led to 3-4 other nights at different club...had a ball watching her strip and play with herself for the guys....
My hotwife loves to tease nd shkw off sometimes ot ed to her getting picked up.and fuc by me or guy that picks her up.This is what she does she gets dreesded up.very short skirt revealing top extreme jewelry makeup.you coud say a TOTAL CFM.OUTFIT she alwys uses Valet service she gets out slowly one leg at a time her shiet skirt rides up showing she had nothing underneath or a G string. She goes in and sits at a hi 2 person table when she get up or off the stoo.you can see everything and she makes sure she is seen. I sit away but where i can see if she needs me to interven
.it has been very rewarding she gets fucked at times by me or a pick.up.feel free to ask.me anything you can PM.me Bob