Please flirt with her

So the other day I was at a guy from works house he’s a single guy and was telling me how easy it was for him to message people and hook up. He told me that he could hook up with any girl we had a few drinks and I told him to message my wife and see what she would do thinking that she would just blow him off. Well, my buddy my wife just what’s up two seconds later there was a reply. Who is this my buddy said I just saw your picture on Facebook and thought I would just say hi. She then returned a message with Will. Hi my buddy, then started to complement her on her appearance. This is when I thought she would just shut it off, they started a conversation for about 15 minutes. It was pretty innocent and just a little flirty gave me a strange look. He said your wife just asked me for a dick pic. I was pretty shocked. He asked me if he could send her one and I said sure let’s see what she’ll do so he pulled out his cock and took a picture of it. He had a fairly nice size cock and he sent it to my wife. She messaged him that it looked really nice and that it would look better. If her lips were around it I was stunned I couldn’t believe my wife was talking to him like this and he just messaged her 20 minutes ago. He asked to see her tits and she gave a few pictures of her cleavage about 10 more minutes later he got a message from her and it was her tits a few minutes later we got a message, and she had sent a picture of her bald pussy to him , he then ask her when she got off work she said give me your address address I can come there right now my buddy looked at me and I shook my head. Yes, he then gave her his address. She said she would be over within the hour. I was stunned. I couldn’t believe it. we kinda laughed. I said there’s no way she’s actually going to show up we were sitting there and all of a sudden I saw her car pull up. I quickly ran in the house and into his closet like he told me too within a few minutes my wife and my buddy were on his bed, it didn’t take long before my wife had his cock out and was sucking on it. I watched as he spent the next two hours fucking my wife and every position imaginable I couldn’t believe the mother of my children met this guy not more than two hours ago, and I was riding his cock in his bed , he was right I couldn’t believe how easy it is for women now to hook up with guys and cheat. I couldn’t believe I was in a closet with my cock out jerking off watching my buddy who was a stranger to my wife fuck him like a horny teenager to my surprise my wife let him come inside her as they were getting dressed my buddy asked me if she did this a lot and she says she’s been fucking other guys for a while now off Facebook !! I was shocked to hear what she was saying over the next six months I would hide in his closet and he would fuck my wife two or three times a week..

So the other day I was at a guy from works house he’s a single guy and was telling me how easy it was for him to message people and hook up. He told me that he could hook up with any girl we had a few drinks and I told him to message my wife and see what she would do thinking that she would just blow him off. Well, my buddy my wife just what’s up two seconds later there was a reply. Who is this my buddy said I just saw your picture on Facebook and thought I would just say hi. She then returned a message with Will. Hi my buddy, then started to complement her on her appearance. This is when I thought she would just shut it off, they started a conversation for about 15 minutes. It was pretty innocent and just a little flirty gave me a strange look. He said your wife just asked me for a dick pic. I was pretty shocked. He asked me if he could send her one and I said sure let’s see what she’ll do so he pulled out his cock and took a picture of it. He had a fairly nice size cock and he sent it to my wife. She messaged him that it looked really nice and that it would look better. If her lips were around it I was stunned I couldn’t believe my wife was talking to him like this and he just messaged her 20 minutes ago. He asked to see her tits and she gave a few pictures of her cleavage about 10 more minutes later he got a message from her and it was her tits a few minutes later we got a message, and she had sent a picture of her bald pussy to him , he then ask her when she got off work she said give me your address address I can come there right now my buddy looked at me and I shook my head. Yes, he then gave her his address. She said she would be over within the hour. I was stunned. I couldn’t believe it. we kinda laughed. I said there’s no way she’s actually going to show up we were sitting there and all of a sudden I saw her car pull up. I quickly ran in the house and into his closet like he told me too within a few minutes my wife and my buddy were on his bed, it didn’t take long before my wife had his cock out and was sucking on it. I watched as he spent the next two hours fucking my wife and every position imaginable I couldn’t believe the mother of my children met this guy not more than two hours ago, and I was riding his cock in his bed , he was right I couldn’t believe how easy it is for women now to hook up with guys and cheat. I couldn’t believe I was in a closet with my cock out jerking off watching my buddy who was a stranger to my wife fuck him like a horny teenager to my surprise my wife let him come inside her as they were getting dressed my buddy asked me if she did this a lot and she says she’s been fucking other guys for a while now off Facebook !! I was shocked to hear what she was saying over the next six months I would hide in his closet and he would fuck my wife two or three times a week..
Nice for fiction

wonder why she didn't see your car in the driveway. i'll bet the next company function will be interesting when she sees him there.