POOL TABLE

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
I’ve had this fantasy in my head for I don’t know how many years now, and I’m actually quite surprised that it never came to fruition! Then again there’s always a chance that it did happen, but I was too drunk or drugged out of my mind to remember it.. lol. Anyway, I’ve always had a fantasy of watching my girl as she was laying on her back, completely naked, her legs spread wide apart, laying on her back while on top of a pool table. The pool table was surrounded by a group of guys around it, and I watched as each one of them took a turn fucking her, one right after another!! I usually see this happening at some kind of dive bar, or at a house party down in the basement. The next best fantasy is to be one of the guys standing around a pool table waiting for my turn! That I can clearly remember, there’s only been one time that I watched something happen on a pool table. I was at a bachelor party at a club and in the basement. They hired two strippers and also two prostitutes to work the party, and the after party back at the hotel later. As the party went on, it became pretty obvious that the girls had started to compete against each other. The two strippers vs the two hookers. Now you would think it would be a no contest, right? Well the two strippers were smoking hot and they raised their game up, while the two hookers were both pretty nasty looking! I really wanted one of the strippers, she was the hottest of them all and her and we had a connection going on between both of us! She paid special attention to me, gave me free dances and allowed some rules to be broken with me! She was telling me how bad she had wanted me, but that night, her husband was their bodyguard and when she talked to him about it, he told her no! There were certain times when he’d let her have a little extra fun on the side, but not that night, and not with me! What you need to understand is that for many years, I looked like an identical twin to, Kurt Russell, and also a bit like, Patrick Swayze too. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I’ve been blessed with great genes and have pretty much always been able to pick up the hottest girl in the bar, or at the party. So this kind of attention was nothing new to me, but fuck, I wanted that girl bad!! Anyway, the strippers ended up putting on a girl/girl show for us that was pretty hot! They ended up getting and playing on top of the pool table giving us a much better view. Guys were throwing all kinds of money at them to get them to face them and squirt for them. Her and I were using every trick in the book just trying to figure out a way to play with each other without her husband seeing us. Everyone was staying at the same hotel that night and her and I were trying to come up with some way so that we could meet up at the hotel later on that night. I don’t remember what we had decided but we all arrived at the hotel about the same time and her and her husband were having a huge fight between them! I think he might have found out about what our plans were or something. So I never ended up fucking her that night, and I’ve still never fucked any other girl including my own yet. Do you have an experience involving a pool table that you would like to share? Please do...

My contribution, a couple of pool table scenarios out of several:

Our weekend home has a game room, with a pool table. When KK and I entertain there, we have what basically amounts to a ritual involving the pool table. KK is a total seductress and exhibitionist.

She loves to dress sexy for our guest (or guests), and use the pool table as a prop, a backdrop for seduction.

The routine: KK gets ready, always some kind of stockings, either stay-ups, suspender-style pantyhose, or stockings with garters, and ‘fuck me’ heels - usually platform pumps. The rest of the outfit varies; a too-short skirt, a blouse, sometimes no panties or bra.

With her audience in place, KK makes her entrance. She’ll spend a solid half-hour or so “playing pool,” solo - bending over the edge of the table, flashing her ass, or cleavage, teasing, flirting, getting her audience totally stimulated.

The rest varies. Sometimes I bend her over the pool table, and fuck her senseless while our guest or guests watch. This happens every once in a while with someone new, who’s a little reluctant to join in. Once they see me fucking KK, it doesn’t take long before they can no longer resist. Other times, our guest won’t hesitate - KK get’s on the table on her back, legs in the air, or on her hands and knees, getting herself filled with hard cock and cum.

Having restored the felt once, due to staining, I have a faux fur mat with a rubber backing that now goes atop the table before the encounter.

In a different vein, pool tables are among the more useful pieces of furniture for gang bangs - especially what I call ‘dog pile’ style banging.

It’s seldom appreciated, but regular beds aren’t necessarily well-suited for group sex. With more than three or four people on a normal bed, it’s at risk of damage or collapse from the weight and vigorous fucking.

A pool table on the other hand can take the full weight of six or seven people, without risk of collapse - it makes a great alternative to using the floor.

Although the venue itself didn’t survive the pandemic, we had a dive bar, owned by an acquaintance, with a game room in the back, including two pool tables.

We had a few private events there over the years - those pool tables have been platforms for extreme fuck-fests, with KK centering for many, many men.

I use moving blankets in that environment - cheap, effective covers for the felt, absorbent, and disposable… the sight of my beautiful, naked wife, writhing in sexual bliss atop a pool table, surrounded by thrusting, hard cocks is just beyond hot.

Same sort of fantasy. She used to work for a construction company as was in charge of a load of yard workers. Mind went wild when she used to go to the pub with them after work in her business clothes and they were in high vis jackets and work boots. She loses at pool and has to do forfeits for them.

Wifes new black owners have told her that some night when the bar closes and some of their friends have been asked to stay for a party she will learn what a pool table is really for. They said she will strip naked and will be layed across the corner of the table so one guy can fuck her ass or pussy while her head hangs over the other so they can throat fuck her. Ohboy, more great films.

Reactions: FWBsLooking