Post video of your wife giving a striptease to your buddies

No video. But May had done it in the past, before we met.

When we first started dating, May told me about being the only woman at a party and being encouraged to strip in front of the men there (including her boyfriend at the time). I thought that was pretty hot, until I was out having beers with a friend of mine. It was soon after May and I started dating but he didn't know that.

He told me how she not only stripped, but also dropped to her knees, or sat in a chair, sucked the cocks of the guys at the party! May was pretty drunk. She started with her boyfriend. When she finished him off, one of the other guys had his cock out, so she sucked him. When that happened, the other guys got their cocks out, some sitting on the couch as she worked on those as some guys played with her tits. He said there about 6 guys there.

My wife was dared I'm a game of truth or dare to give a friend a lap dance, this was an vanilla friend. She did it and he became rock hard. As he was single she went as far as taking his cock out of pants, pulled her panties to the side whilst twerking on his crotch and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. Total cock tease.

We were staying in Florida at a hotel and spent the day by the pool drinking. There was another big group there drinking and we found out they were in Florida for one of the guys birthdays.

My girlfriend was flirting with him in the pool and found out that his buddies planned to take him to the strip club later.

She asked me if it was ok if she gave him a show back in our room. I agreed, as long as she filmed it.

Well she obviously filmed it but his money got him way more than just a private dance…

IMB_lTqp6d.gifIMB_C239Ej.gifIMB_AzwQq0.gifIMB_T54flq.gifIMB_0h1icq.gif

We were staying in Florida at a hotel and spent the day by the pool drinking. There was another big group there drinking and we found out they were in Florida for one of the guys birthdays.

My girlfriend was flirting with him in the pool and found out that his buddies planned to take him to the strip club later.

She asked me if it was ok if she gave him a show back in our room. I agreed, as long as she filmed it.

Well she obviously filmed it but his money got him way more than just a private dance…

View attachment 2034377View attachment 2034378View attachment 2034379View attachment 2034380View attachment 2034381
Super hot woman and very sexy vids. Hope he got lucky and also got to go all the way with her.

what a good girl. Love seeing my wife serve a bunch of guys
No video. But May had done it in the past, before we met.

When we first started dating, May told me about being the only woman at a party and being encouraged to strip in front of the men there (including her boyfriend at the time). I thought that was pretty hot, until I was out having beers with a friend of mine. It was soon after May and I started dating but he didn't know that.

He told me how she not only stripped, but also dropped to her knees, or sat in a chair, sucked the cocks of the guys at the party! May was pretty drunk. She started with her boyfriend. When she finished him off, one of the other guys had his cock out, so she sucked him. When that happened, the other guys got their cocks out, some sitting on the couch as she worked on those as some guys played with her tits. He said there about 6 guys there

View attachment 2034377View attachment 2034378View attachment 2034379View attachment 2034380View attachment 2034381
beautiful. good wife