Pregnancy risk

Hi there,

My wife and I are willing to do our first threesome with a bull (I will be most of the time watching her). We have one daughter, 1 year old, and we are thinking to have another child. She stopped taking the pill so she is not under birth control anymore. I asked her if she is turned on by the idea that another man could get her pregnant (in my head there was 0 risk that it could be a turn on for her) and she said "don't worry, he will wear a condom". I added "but what if he wants to take it off while fucking you" and she said "I don't think he will ask for it, so you don't have to worry". I insisted "ok, but what if he wants to do it" and she answered "we'll see how it goes". Sorry for sharing this but I don't know how to handle this. Part of me is over scared that my wife it taking it this way, ok, like most of the guys, I fantasized about the idea of seeing her being fucked bareback... but now that she is not under birth control and seeing that she is not "100% this is not going to happen", I am having second thought about the idea to share her (until I get her pregnant).
Thank you for your opinion

Hi there,

My wife and I are willing to do our first threesome with a bull (I will be most of the time watching her). We have one daughter, 1 year old, and we are thinking to have another child. She stopped taking the pill so she is not under birth control anymore. I asked her if she is turned on by the idea that another man could get her pregnant (in my head there was 0 risk that it could be a turn on for her) and she said "don't worry, he will wear a condom". I added "but what if he wants to take it off while fucking you" and she said "I don't think he will ask for it, so you don't have to worry". I insisted "ok, but what if he wants to do it" and she answered "we'll see how it goes". Sorry for sharing this but I don't know how to handle this. Part of me is over scared that my wife it taking it this way, ok, like most of the guys, I fantasized about the idea of seeing her being fucked bareback... but now that she is not under birth control and seeing that she is not "100% this is not going to happen", I am having second thought about the idea to share her (until I get her pregnant).
I enjoyed reading ur post, but i think most wifes keep it secret that she being deep seeded for the ultimate thrill, a preg risk makes it soo rewarding...imho

Hi there,

Maybe the condom breaks.....

Hi there,

I fully understand your concerns. Not all the husbands are prepared for this, and hearing from your wife is even more threatening.

I impregnated two of my couples a few years ago (both of them were desired pregnancies) and husband's were fully enjoying the whole process. It was really amazing to share that with them.

In this moment (three months ago) I impregnated my last couple (by accident) and it's being kind of hard. They are users on this platform, so I don't want to say more details, but it's being hard for him.

I hope this can help you. We can chat in private if you want.

In between children my wife had a pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage. There was a chance that her bull got her pregnant as she was fucking him while she was ovulating and the condom broke. She was so into it that she begged him to cum inside her when he told her the condom broke. It was such a crazy few months.

In between children my wife had a pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage. There was a chance that her bull got her pregnant as she was fucking him while she was ovulating and the condom broke. She was so into it that she begged him to cum inside her when he told her the condom broke. It was such a crazy few months.
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you both wanted the baby even with the risk of the bull being the father?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi there,

If you are not ready , don't do that or maybe better quit the idea. 😉

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I understand where you're coming from, but your wife is not being reckless. She has taken the responsibility to protect herself and any potential partners involved seriously. And that's awesome. In fact, it shows that she cares about the other person's health and well-being as much as she does her own. So I wouldn't stress too much about the potential risk of getting pregnant.

You two have a great and mature conversation about the topic. And you both seem very comfortable and confident with each other. This is exactly what every couple should strive for.So go ahead and enjoy the experience, because it sounds like you both are ready for it. Just remember to use protection and follow safe sex practices to ensure that no one gets hurt.

Good luck with your first threesome and welcome to the community!

Hi there,

If you are concerned, keep talking about it. Get some reassurances from her that she will not allow it. You need to be confident that if he tries to remove it, she will stop. If not, you need to stop it. Unless you are ok with the risk involved. It sounds as though you are not. Entering this lifestyle is amazing but can be a little scary at first. That is part of the excitement. But when it comes to life changing consequences you have to be firmly on the same page. We have a condom requirement and every guy knows it up front. There are two guys who we trust that we allow to bareback but they had to wear condoms at first also. After a while, we built a trust with them and decided, together, to allow it. Other than those two, every other guy wears a condom or it doesn't happen. She is on birth control so we aren't worried about that. We are more concerned with STD's. We personally know people who contracted STD's doing this. We also had a scare early on but thankfully we were ok. In our history, and it's pretty extensive, almost every guy respected our protected sex rule. It was known up front and almost never a problem. I say almost because there was one guy who kept trying to remove it and we had to stop. He tried once, we told him he had to put it back on, then when he tried again, we were done. Be safe and don't risk anything that you are willing to loose.

I am 10% ok with the idea and 90% not ok. I am so scared that the condom could break or that she will let him removes it (or not use one).
WOW stranger things have happened,, risk sure makes for battle between you swollen cock and ur surprized how excited ur confuzed head is as u cant resist wanting her deep seeded with the studs protein cum..

My wife saw her regular (not as regular as either of us would like but he sees her three or four times a year for the last two years) bull on Friday and she always fucks him bare, I have to use condoms. It's Monday night now and she was supposed to get the morning-after-pill today but 'forgot'. We already have two teenagers and are in our mid-40s but she has always been very fertile....and apparently so has he. There is a 3 day window on the pills effectiveness...

For context whilst I am far from being considered a typical beta cuckold but he is a highly dominant 6'4'' ex-Royal marine with a 9'' cock. She is in awe of him and during our uninhibited kinky play she teased me that if she got pregnant she would go to full term as she has gone off the idea of abortion, she even made me agree that I would put my name on the birth certificate.

Her most fertile day is Thursday (but apparently that can be plus or minus two days) and I have been reading that cocks bigger than 7.5'' - the length of the vaginal canal - have a better chance of impregnation as they deposit sperm in the cervix where it can live for five days. My balls are aching I am so turned on, but equally I am very very nervous....

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you both wanted the baby even with the risk of the bull being the father?
We hadn't decided. There were obvious sexual pros and cons along with real life ones.
We never knew the paternity, but she loved saying thing like, "He cums so much deeper inside me, the baby has to be his." or "He cums so much more than you, there's no way he didn't get me pregnant."
All I knew at the time was that I was constantly aroused by the knowledge that he'd put a baby in her.

We hadn't decided. There were obvious sexual pros and cons along with real life ones.
We never knew the paternity, but she loved saying thing like, "He cums so much deeper inside me, the baby has to be his." or "He cums so much more than you, there's no way he didn't get me pregnant."
All I knew at the time was that I was constantly aroused by the knowledge that he'd put a baby in her.
Wow, so that was your wife enjoying that situation. This is not normal, I guess.

From my experience, the desired bull's babies were suggested by the husband and then accepted by the wife. Unless with my last couple where she got pregnant by accident.

If you enjoy the idea of imagining the bull's seed growing inside her, that's fantastic. I think is also natural that way of thinking.