Pregnant and C-section marks

She lloks sooooo georgeous with her preggo belly. Do you want to share her during pregnancy too ??? My wife and I did and she alway says, this was the best sex she ever had.

She lloks sooooo georgeous with her preggo belly. Do you want to share her during pregnancy too ??? My wife and I did and she alway says, this was the best sex she ever had.
I would have loved to have shared her during pregnancy, but after our initial cuck experience we didn’t repeat and I really
want to get back to sharing her. That pic was a few years back 2011 ish

I would have loved to have shared her during pregnancy, but after our initial cuck experience we didn’t repeat and I really
want to get back to sharing her. That pic was a few years back 2011 ish
Ok ... would she still like to have fun with other guys or is she strictly against it ??? Or haven't you both not spoken about this since then ???

it has been mentioned since it was way back in 2005 ish, but she has always been against it. I cant get it out my mind and would love to try again. I have documented our cuck experience in a story elsewhere on the forum, you may have read.

My wife preg with our second daughter, and C section scar visible from first, would love to receive your comments.
She looks great! Hope you can get her interested again. When my wife was pregnant she was super horny and a friend of ours (who never had kids) loved having the opportunity to see her like this. We both sucked on her tits and milked them (she was lactating through the whole pregnancy). It was pretty mindblowing seeing my wife so very pregnant being filled with cock and just giving in to her very demanding pussy. Great memories. Pregnant woman are sooo sexy!

She looks great! Hope you can get her interested again. When my wife was pregnant she was super horny and a friend of ours (who never had kids) loved having the opportunity to see her like this. We both sucked on her tits and milked them (she was lactating through the whole pregnancy). It was pretty mindblowing seeing my wife so very pregnant being filled with cock and just giving in to her very demanding pussy. Great memories. Pregnant woman are sooo sexy!
Thanks glad you enjoyed my wife

Years ago I was seeing/fucking a married pregnant gal. She lived 3 doors away in my apartment building.
Evidently she was extra horny since getting pregnant, I was her side peice, hubby didn't know. I fucked her at least twice a week, sometimes in the morning then again later that afternoon. She was getting it from hubby as much as she could too.
I think she was about 3 months when we started. I did her till she was big 8 months or so. By then it was me in from behind or her on top.
She was a very hot sex partner, she'd do me till I was beat. Her pregnant body was not very attractive to me.