Pregnant Petite Wife Endowed Buddy - True Story

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
Well for any who have followed my stories on the site, my wife "M" is a Petite 5'0", 105 lbs., brunette southern belle who has amazing thighs and ass. My best friend "F" had been a 3rd of ours, joining us for 3somes, since M was in her mid to late 20's (check out my post on First Time MFM with Best Friend Surprise). F was a tall, 6'3", lean muscular 210 lbs., with a massive 9" very thick cock, that was tree trunk shaped so it was thicker at the base, with a big head. According to M it was a beautiful cock as well.

M is pregnant with our third late in her 3rd trimester at about 8 months. She was 32 years old at the time and she was a very attractive pregnant. Very large E breasts on her short frame, and a large pregnant belly with amazing lustrous shiny black hair, which always came out when she was pregnant. We had been having F over while she was pregnant, but no actual intercourse for 2-3 months, just oral (those were pretty hot sessions too if you can envision a beautiful happy smiling pregnant woman, obviously enjoying herself, with cum all over her face and dripping on her pregnant belly). M was worried because of his size it might be too much for her to handle when she was this far along.

Being the perv that I am I really wanted to see her take that big cock of his while she was in this beautiful full pregnancy phase. When she was pregnant she got extremely horny as many women do. Difference for M is that when she was pregnant she would actually initiate sex, which she rarely did when she wasn't pregnant. She most definitely loved sex, just some part of her upbringing that gave her a mental block to initiating sex. So this morning I am sleeping when I awake to M playing with my cock and rubbing my balls while she is on her knees on the bed. Not normal for me to get that treatment early in the morning. In order to get my 3some with my buddy at this stage of her pregnancy I started playing hard to get, or somewhat disinterested. When I woke up I gave her a big passionate kiss and said "got to get to work babe, big proposal due"...then rubbed my fingers over her wet pussy before heading to my home office downstairs to get coffee and "supposedly" to jam packed work day. M kept coming into my office during the day asking if I needed to "take a break", to which I replied "I don't know if I will be able to take a break today, maybe tonight".

Now hopefully you ladies out there will forgive me, but I think pregnant women are beautiful, especially so close to giving birth. I was scheming, but I'm positive she would have a good time, if my plan worked out. I invited F over for our standard chess games and drinking wine evening get togethers. He gave her the friend hug when he arrived, thinking nothing probably would happen with her so far along. We did the standard chit chat with F commenting on how glowing M looked and it wouldn't be long now comment. Anyway as the evening progressed I went in to talk with M who was in a robe, with a silky pregnancy slip underneath, looking over our kids school stuff at the kitchen table. I came behind her and started kissing her neck and then reached down and started rubbing her breasts gently touching her nipples then moved up to give her a real passionate kiss. I reached down with both hands and pulled her thighs apart and started massaging the insides getting close to her pussy. Then I started stroking her pussy with my fingers as I was kissing her neck some more. She was really bad off considering I had made her wait all day pregnant and horny.

I told her how beautiful she looked, then mentioned how amazing it would be if I could get pictures of her having sex with F in this incredible sexy phase of her life. How much it would mean to me, plus how good it would feel to her. I knew she was too horny to say no. She needed a dick in her. She said yes but I needed to hurry, because she needed it now! No waiting for our game to finish in other words. I took her by the hand into the living room and I held her robe while she took off her slip. She looked so beautiful standing their completely naked pregnant. She was a very fit and toned pregnant, which I think can be attributed with having to keep up with our other two and she was also extremely active. She put her robe back on then sat down opening it up completely to her sides, then putting her feet up on our coffee table she then began to rub her wet pussy lips with her fingers. It was a beautiful sight with her sitting on the couch with her legs propped up on the coffee table, gorgeous pregnant pussy lips spread with her fingers rubbing around her wet opening. I could tell she was extremely horny.

Once she was positioned, I grabbed F telling him I needed to show him something. We walked into the Livingroom together, when he looked up to see M on the couch with her knees up, making lusty eye contact with him as she was masturbating, almost saying silently with her eyes "I am in desperate need. Does this excite you?". I just said to him, come on let's get undressed, this fertile woman needs us now. We both quickly got naked and jumped in kissing her mouth, body, breasts, pussy, rubbing her, just overall giving her all the attention we could, totally wrapping her up in touches and kisses. She was squirming underneath us from all the attention as her senses were being overwhelmed. I was kissing M passionately on the mouth when I noticed F on his knees in front of her with his huge cock at attention pointing towards her pussy. So I reached down with both hands and pulled her puffy pregnant pussy lips apart inviting him to put his cock into her. I turned to look at her. She was looking at him and nodded up and down yes to give him permission. She let out the most amazing gasp as he very slowly slid inside her while she was looking into my eyes.

We took it somewhat easy on her that night both taking turns gently making love to her. F came twice and I came twice. Both times I came I was in the kneeling position in front of her on the couch which allowed her to lay back and enjoy herself relaxing. M was feeling more energetic after we both came once, so she told F to sit on the couch so she could ride him on top facing him with her legs tucked behind his back. She had an explosive couple of orgasms on him with the last one being simultaneous. They both collapsed together. Later she told me that she made the switch because she had this aching up inside her; the sensation of her body needing to be filled up. She said both our sizes would have probably done the job, but that his long thick cock relieved the aching really well and when he orgasmed she could feel his head throbbing inside her as she orgasmed. She said it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Definitely one she would always remember. Watching this I was about to bust, but i had to wait for my second go for awhile to give her time to bask in the moment.

M did have pity on me because following that orgasm with F she was spent and i wasn't likely to top that one. After each cum M would reach down to pull our fluid out of her and play with it around her pregnant pussy lips. She loved to masturbate with cum. So that I would cum fast M started talking dirty to me (got to love it when your wife knows you 😉) before I even got inside her.

Kneeling in front of her, shaking my cock to get it harder, she was playing with our cum masturbating. M began by teasing me with the question "You really like seeing me pregnant taking your best friends cum don't you? Letting him fuck me and use my pregnant pussy". I got rock hard fast, quickly sliding my cock into her very slick cum filled pussy. She went on "How does my pregnant cum filled pussy feel with the 2 big loads F put into me with yours?". All I could muster was "unbelievable honey." She then went on "I am carrying your baby and being your slut letting F fuck and cum in me with that big cock of his. You like watching me as your pregnant slut taking that big dick of his don't you baby?" As I said "yes" I came very hard. M seemed very satisfied that she had gotten me off so quickly. I may not have gotten her off that time, but it was an orgasm I have always remembered.

She had a lot of orgasms that evening, more than usual, which I have always thought were great for mom and baby. I got some amazing video and pictures. We watched those many times over the years.

BTW she had the baby less than a week later. She thought all those orgasms from us might have had something to do with it. She did forgive me for teasing her all day.

Last edited:

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
I played with a friends wife during most of her pregnancy. I loved her pregnant body. Since she was pregnant we started playing bare during this time.
Same here. After this pregnancy she had her tubes tied. No condoms from there on out. I got sniped myself a few years later just in case we didn't match up with a couple.

TheRedWolf

Male
Verified
From
IL, US
Apr 6, 2022
Marion, IL, USA
Same here. After this pregnancy she had her tubes tied. No condoms from there on out. I got sniped myself a few years later just in case we didn't match up with a couple.
Was it her being pregnant that spurred you guys into playing bare?

I ask because this was my experience before with another couple. She was "safe when pregnant" so I could start cumming in her. I've had another pregnant couple hit me up wanting this also so I'm curious if that's how some couples get into bare play.

Her husband and I both got snipped right after she gave birth so we were able to continue playing bare once she was ready.

There was no way we were going back to using condoms after we all experienced MFM raw.

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
Yes it was. Our first MFM was with another long-time mutual friend of both of ours, when she was pregnant with our 2nd. Then we quickly moved on to the guy in this story here. The guy in our first MFM had worked with us at prior company, but had been transferred to another city, so it wasn't as convenient to see him, but we did a few times. All during her pregnancy.

The guy in this story we did during both her last 2 pregnancies as far as sexual intercourse goes, but we didn't play between those last pregnancies, as far as penetration was concerned. We did a lot of oral sex (some of the scenarios were extremely hot still), because of the fact that we did not want to go back to using condoms. I had done sloppy seconds before in college in other relationships, but didn't realize until M and I got married and we did it, how much I really enjoyed that aspect of it. So for about almost 3 years between kids we didn't do penetration with others.

Once she had her tubes tied, it was "Katy Bar the Doors". It has been an amazing journey. I can say without hesitation it made our sex life exciting for decades versus what we had come to know from vanilla couples we socialized with who lost any excitement in the first few years of their marriages if it took that long.

Last edited:

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
I will mention also, that due to couples having only 1 partner who have been sniped or tied, I went ahead and got sniped myself. Funny thing is me getting sniped turned out to be a delicate subject with M, because this was my "quirk" that she was "putting up with" (don't misunderstand she was having a blast and admitted it) since it was my idea to start us in the lifestyle. So me getting sniped was confirmation that I wanted to have sex with other women, regardless of us having been with couples before this time. Go figure. I smoothed it over by stating we had been with couples where the wife didn't want hubby flying solo in a 3some and those relationships we were really good outside the bedroom. So I was able to talk her down from the ledge so to speak.

Even more reason for this to be unexpected is we had done FMF 3somes before too; several. We had a long-term partner FMF 3some who was an ex girlfriend of mine (firecracker 4'9", 90 lbs., loved sex and I was her first). If you're going to get jealous I would have assumed that would have been the time. Looking back too we did get lucky because 2 of the FMF 3some partners had latex allergies and were not on birth control. Back in the 90's they didn't have non-latex condoms as a solution except sheep skin, which weren't that effective (almost like why bother). We played raw with them (one only a couple of times, but the 4'9" girl was long-term) I blew loads in both of them and with long-term itty bitty girl it was on a pretty regular basis. Now both said they had difficulties getting pregnant, but I was definitely fertile as was M, because we never had to try more than one month to get pregnant. If we started trying to get pregnant at the beginning of her cycle she was pregnant before her next cycle. So missed a bullet there and I cringe now thinking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Cuck

TheRedWolf

Male
Verified
From
IL, US
Apr 6, 2022
Marion, IL, USA
Yes it was. Our first MFM was with another long-time mutual friend of both of ours, when she was pregnant with our 2nd. Then we quickly moved on to the guy in this story here. The guy in our first MFM had worked with us at prior company, but had been transferred to another city, so it wasn't as convenient to see him, but we did a few times. All during her pregnancy.

The guy in this story we did during both her last 2 pregnancies as far as sexual intercourse goes, but we didn't play between those last pregnancies, as far as penetration was concerned. We did a lot of oral sex (some of the scenarios were extremely hot still), because of the fact that we did not want to go back to using condoms. I had done sloppy seconds before in college in other relationships, but didn't realize until M and I got married and we did it, how much I really enjoyed that aspect of it. So for about almost 3 years between kids we didn't do penetration with others.

Once she had her tubes tied, it was "Katy Bar the Doors". It has been an amazing journey. I can say without hesitation it made our sex life exciting for decades versus what we had come to know from vanilla couples we socialized with who lost any excitement in the first few years of their marriages if it took that long.

The sloppy seconds aspect of it ended up being a really hot part of it for us. I had been with a women before who had a cum fetish. But this was on another level.
When she was pregnant we would normally take turns going first since both her husband and I liked going second.

And I can't describe it... but that fact she was pregnant wanting both our loads was just incredible hot.

Reactions: Tricky64

ftandhubby

May 23, 2020
Brings back some great memories! My wife was super horny as well when she was pregnant. We had taken a bit of a break to get pregnant..she had gone off her birth control and did not want to risk anyone else fucking her. Once she was pregnant and passed the first few months a friend of ours got to fuck his first and only pregnant woman (no kids for him). She loved it and he said it was a huge treat for him. Sooo sexy seeing your pregnant wife getting fucked!