Pregnant wife fucking with another male

ela me surpreendeu com esse ambiente e muitas atividades românticas e finalmente aceitei o bebê daquela prostituta
she suprised me with this environment and many romantic activities and at last i accepted the baby from that prostitute
How come there is no way to accept it? They are our wives and best friends... The baby does not stop being the fruit of that love, even from another man. Great attitude.

Pregnant wife fucking with another male, in front of her husband... Post your photos/videos.

On the other hand, if your wife got pregnant by someone else, would you take care of the child as your own and what would be your pleasure in that?
My wife had an affair on me over a year ago. When she told me this, she also said she went off her birth control

She said it was purely sexual and that I can’t please her like he can. Because of my lack of performance, thought it would be better to conceive his seed instead of mine and to humiliate me

Minha esposa teve um caso comigo há mais de um ano. Quando ela me contou isso, ela também disse que abandonou o controle de natalidade

Ela disse que era puramente sexual e que não posso agradá-la como ele. Por causa da minha falta de desempenho, pensei que seria melhor conceber a semente dele em vez da minha e me humilhar
very nice

Pregnant wife fucking with another male, in front of her husband... Post your photos/videos.

On the other hand, if your wife got pregnant by someone else, would you take care of the child as your own and what would be your pleasure in that?
We have thoroughly discussed my desire to get pregnant by someone othen than hubby, and we are both prepared for the outcome. Desire it actually!! J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: Mistico