Professional Black Bull

About Me:
I’m a 53-year-old professional living in New York City. I’m open-minded, adventurous, and believe in exploring all facets of intimacy and connection. I have a deep interest in the cuckolding lifestyle and am seeking like-minded individuals who share similar interests and values.
What I’m Looking For:
I’m looking for a respectful and confident man to join my partner and me in a consensual, safe, and exciting exploration of cuckolding. We prioritize open communication, mutual respect, and clear boundaries to ensure a fulfilling and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Interests:
  • Adventure and travel
  • Fine dining and wine tasting
  • Fitness and wellness
  • Open relationships and alternative lifestyles
  • Intellectual conversations
Ideal Match:
Someone who is confident, respectful, and understands the importance of consent and boundaries. You should be open-minded, discreet, and excited about exploring new dynamics within the relationship.
Consent and Safety:
Consent and safety are paramount. Clear communication and mutual respect are essential for us. We are looking for someone who values these principles as much as we do.
If you’re interested in exploring this dynamic with us and believe in creating a positive and respectful environment, feel free to reach out. Let’s discuss and see if we’re a good match!

Reactions: Swing couple

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu