Progress.

firststeps

Couple
Gold
From
UK
Well we have been chatting with a few bulls on another site and nothing seemed to click. There always seemed to be something lacking.
However, we have been chatting with one today (38 yrs BBC) and he must have done something right because within the day she has agreed to a social meet to progress things.
It is amazing what a bit of intelligent conversation and respect can do.

Intelligent conversation matters....image that.
We're not swingers but we enjoy mfm. We've been seeing this one guy for about 4 years off and on. We did it with him about 15 different nights and it kinda cooled off. But we've defiantly been "on" for about 2 years now. During the "off" period, 4 visits over about year and a half, always exciting fun but we wanted more often. I kinda started looking by joining sls, lurked around, clearly said in the profile we were looking for a local guy for ongoing mfm. In 6 months I (we) got maybe 10 well written responses from guys. I'd say we got over 250 responses, most with 5 words if that. ...I'll fuck her.....I'll fuck her for you....nice tits....nice ass....want to meet?.....text me (with a phone number).
If there was a picture it was only a pic of a hard dick. What the hell is anyone supposed to do with any response like that ????
We did hook up with a stranger out of town once, in the hotel bar its was hot, exciting and was game on. Up in his room it kinda fizzled out. He was a semi asshole, we weren't comfy at all with the whole thing. She did have sex with him but she said it was a big mistake and I agreed.
Now that we're tight with our friend everything is good.

Intelligent conversation matters....image that.
We're not swingers but we enjoy mfm. We've been seeing this one guy for about 4 years off and on. We did it with him about 15 different nights and it kinda cooled off. But we've defiantly been "on" for about 2 years now. During the "off" period, 4 visits over about year and a half, always exciting fun but we wanted more often. I kinda started looking by joining sls, lurked around, clearly said in the profile we were looking for a local guy for ongoing mfm. In 6 months I (we) got maybe 10 well written responses from guys. I'd say we got over 250 responses, most with 5 words if that. ...I'll fuck her.....I'll fuck her for you....nice tits....nice ass....want to meet?.....text me (with a phone number).
If there was a picture it was only a pic of a hard dick. What the hell is anyone supposed to do with any response like that ????
We did hook up with a stranger out of town once, in the hotel bar its was hot, exciting and was game on. Up in his room it kinda fizzled out. He was a semi asshole, we weren't comfy at all with the whole thing. She did have sex with him but she said it was a big mistake and I agreed.
Now that we're tight with our friend everything is good.
Spot on all that, particularly because we are looking for something long term.

Reactions: werekinky2