Promotion potential

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Wife recently revealed that she has the opportunity to get promoted at work- but there is a condition from the president of the company. To be a junior partner he would like her to fuck the other three partners of the firm- she loves to fuck but stated that she’s unsure if she wants a promotion that way. I reminded her that she is a Fuck Slut and would probably enjoy herself if she follows through. Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments?

Giving the benefit of the doubt, what's the down-side? She gets the promotion, likely a raise, and hot sex from three or four colleagues. She'll own them in the end. Just imagine all the hot, nasty office sex, business travel fucking, and the like. She might even become a client party favor - nothing closes a deal like sex with a total fuck slut.

What is your wife thinking or saying about it?
She’s contemplating it, I told her the choice is hers, the promotion would be substantial financially but I doubt she cares lol, honestly she loves new cock and she said the thought had crossed her mind for two of the partners. The guy she sucked off has about a 6 inch cock, she said it was nice but not close to mine lol.

Reactions: btweets
any update? do you know if any other female employees have been promoted the same way?
So update- she caved and really wants that promotion, so far she’s fucked one of the partners, he’s an older gentleman 60 years old. She said he came into the office to chat with her and she excused herself and went into her private bathroom within the office, she took off her top, bra and panties but kept her black skirt on. She then opened the door with her huge tits exposed and motioned to him to come to her, she said he was about 6 inches but had a lot of stamina. She bent over the sink and he fucked her from behind. She then relayed that he is a dirty talker and was calling her a Slut and a whore.She loves it when a guy asks to cum in her and when he asked she allowed him to shoot a huge load in her tight pussy. So, 1 down, 2 to go. 😉

Last edited: