Public pick ups in cleaning up after her date.

TheKinkyWombat

Oct 4, 2020
Ever since my wife began indulging in BBC her sexual confidence in her self has gone through the roof. The other day I came home to three black studs using her body and last night we decided to dress her up nice and sexy and go see if we could pick up a guy had a bar. Luckily for me the area we live in is definitely more African-American Rich cell her hunt was extremely successful. The gentleman she did pick up at the bar wasn’t too keen on me watching and I wasn’t too sure how I felt about letting her go to a strangers house but what can I say she was completely turned on and I don’t really think I had much of a say in the matter. So she left the bar with him and I went home. I spent most of the night masturbating hoping she would call me or send me a text message or video which never happened. She had walked in the door after 4 AM opened her beautiful thighs and told me to clean. I spent a good hour sucking every drop of his baby sea sperm from her pussy and I definitely think we’re going to be doing this again. The thought of my wife being used like a whore in another man’s Bed was one of the most incredible tournament I’ve ever had in my life. Now don’t get me wrong I love watching a long fat black cock please her in ways that I never could but I was equally is turned on knowing it was happening and not being able to watch.

Ever since my wife began indulging in BBC her sexual confidence in her self has gone through the roof. The other day I came home to three black studs using her body and last night we decided to dress her up nice and sexy and go see if we could pick up a guy had a bar. Luckily for me the area we live in is definitely more African-American Rich cell her hunt was extremely successful. The gentleman she did pick up at the bar wasn’t too keen on me watching and I wasn’t too sure how I felt about letting her go to a strangers house but what can I say she was completely turned on and I don’t really think I had much of a say in the matter. So she left the bar with him and I went home. I spent most of the night masturbating hoping she would call me or send me a text message or video which never happened. She had walked in the door after 4 AM opened her beautiful thighs and told me to clean. I spent a good hour sucking every drop of his baby sea sperm from her pussy and I definitely think we’re going to be doing this again. The thought of my wife being used like a whore in another man’s Bed was one of the most incredible tournament I’ve ever had in my life. Now don’t get me wrong I love watching a long fat black cock please her in ways that I never could but I was equally is turned on knowing it was happening and not being able to watch.
Exactly my fantasy. I don't need to watch at all. The knowledge that she's doing it and cleaning up later Is just what I want.

Reactions: robandkate
yes it is hot