Public

BostonCouple

Couple
Gold
Has anyone here ever had there girl get banged publicly in front of you? Whether it was at one of those sex resorts or at a swinger party or anywhere else. I just said I’m a different thread that that situation is pretty much the hottest thing I could think of happening and I know that some people on here must have done it before. Let’s hear the stories!

My husband and I went to a adult theater he watched me get ravaged by two guys he fucking loved it as did I. We've returned many times.

On a different occasion I watched him fuck another man's wife. She was gorgeous it was amazing watching her cum and hearing her scream. She squirted everywhere found out afterward she'd never squirted. We're still in contact

The first swing club we joined had private rooms but also had a group room with four or five king-size beds. Single guys, and sometimes other couples, would stand along the back wall and watch the fun. On a few occasions my wife Kate had sex with different guys in the group room. It was hot for me to stand along the back wall jerking off with other guys while we watched my wife being fucked by some guy she had just met.

The wife here's favorite sex with others in outdoors and a bonus if she has an audience. There is no one time that was her favorite. We have been to Hedonism II and IIl many times and I cannot think of a single trip where she did not have sex publicly. She did it in the hot tub, the nude pool, beach hammocks, picnic table on the beach, the beach lying down and on her knees, the old raft that people used, the Piano bar, the disco (perhaps her favorite public place there), the old TV room , on the walkways outside of the rooms, the patio area on the upstairs walkway. Not to forget the walks up the beach where fun was had with a local probably in the mid 90's, a salesman in his tent and even an adventure at the straw market in Negril. Easy to say that Jamaica provided us a great playground however it isn't the only place. Bike rallies are great locations, swing clubs (a number of them) Lakes (we have a boat and she loves to get naked onboard), In a vehicle driving down the road and once under an overpass right on the side of the Interstate. Hiking in the Smokies and using the buildings around Cades Cove was great. We went to an adult resort in Costa Rica where she fucked sucked and flashed her way through the country. And a very recent adventure has us at an adult theater where I had her sun dress pulled up exposing her shaved pussy, I made her cum with my fingers and she then allowed this as she called him very hot younger man eat her to a climax before we were advised to stop by management.

The wife here's favorite sex with others in outdoors and a bonus if she has an audience. There is no one time that was her favorite. We have been to Hedonism II and IIl many times and I cannot think of a single trip where she did not have sex publicly. She did it in the hot tub, the nude pool, beach hammocks, picnic table on the beach, the beach lying down and on her knees, the old raft that people used, the Piano bar, the disco (perhaps her favorite public place there), the old TV room , on the walkways outside of the rooms, the patio area on the upstairs walkway. Not to forget the walks up the beach where fun was had with a local probably in the mid 90's, a salesman in his tent and even an adventure at the straw market in Negril. Easy to say that Jamaica provided us a great playground however it isn't the only place. Bike rallies are great locations, swing clubs (a number of them) Lakes (we have a boat and she loves to get naked onboard), In a vehicle driving down the road and once under an overpass right on the side of the Interstate. Hiking in the Smokies and using the buildings around Cades Cove was great. We went to an adult resort in Costa Rica where she fucked sucked and flashed her way through the country. And a very recent adventure has us at an adult theater where I had her sun dress pulled up exposing her shaved pussy, I made her cum with my fingers and she then allowed this as she called him very hot younger man eat her to a climax before we were advised to stop by management.
Wow that sounds so hot do you guys have any pics? We are both in our late 20s in mass

Attachments

• CA4DC998-54A7-4BA1-A47A-60652B5636C2.jpeg
    CA4DC998-54A7-4BA1-A47A-60652B5636C2.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 103
  • 23A84D8D-D08F-4905-9E8F-4D63FDED0C1C.jpeg
    23A84D8D-D08F-4905-9E8F-4D63FDED0C1C.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 18ED595E-7CF9-4FA9-BAD5-AEF6EF3C5F3F.jpeg
    18ED595E-7CF9-4FA9-BAD5-AEF6EF3C5F3F.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 104
Let’s see it. Start a private with us we have tried to do it a couple times but can’t figure it out it always ends up so that everyone can see it

Yes a few months ago me and the wife took a walk thru college town and we always get busy outside .and so I'm sitting on the bench with her on knees sucking my dick and I notice a guy walking up so wife starts to turn up so she is suckin the life out of me like noone is around and as he waits for the light to change to cross . He is stuck in awe watching .and when. He finally came over to us and pulled his dick out it was a good size too long story short she suckin his dick and first time ever she whispered and told me she wants him to fuck her so right there at the bus stop this stranger bent my wife over and slammed her from the back while she sucked what she could of my dick it was hot... The gif vid in the black was that night we was outside she is a good fn dick sucker

Attachments

• 20191029_031413_1.gif
    20191029_031413_1.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • driaDRI_001~2.mp4
    21.5 MB